What Games Are You Buying For The Rest Of The Year?

skillzdadirecta

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Probably nothing or maybe if something is eye catching in the steam sale.

Same.  

I have some gift credit on the PS Store and at Gamespot, but would be perfectly happy waiting to spend them if Black Friday deals aren't outstanding.  I could go for Humble Monthlies in Nov/Dec if they're good, by chance.

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

For sure, for sure?

Here's mine

Spiderman: Miles Morales

Ass. Creed Valhalla

Cyberpunk 2077

Medium

Godfall

Demon's Souls

You can strike Medium.  I guess you can still buy it :) but can't play it till next year.

I'll be getting ASS Creed.  Probably Bright Memory.  Cyberpunk.  I'll be playing through Gears 5 and Tactics again and trying out all the Halo games once they are updated... as well as Boarderlands 3.  I'll probably try just about everything on gamepass that says it got some form of graphical update.  

Resident Evil 3

Spiderman

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Super Mario Odyssey 

Links Awakening

Luigis Mansion 3

and then probably a few indies I haven’t played like Dead Cells, Hades, Undertale etc

essentially seeing out the rest of the PS4 releases I want and starting a Switch collection.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

Resident Evil 3

Spiderman

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Super Mario Odyssey 

Links Awakening

Luigis Mansion 3

and then probably a few indies I haven’t played like Dead Cells, Hades, Undertale etc

essentially seeing out the rest of the PS4 releases I want and starting a Switch collection.

I want to get the Switch sometime soon but I also think about how maybe soon they might announce some updated version? I hate waiting so hopefully it isn't a long wait.

19 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I want to get the Switch sometime soon but I also think about how maybe soon they might announce some updated version? I hate waiting so hopefully it isn't a long wait.

Even if they do, it’ll end up being like the improved 3DS - better but not essential as they can’t exactly alienate 68 million current switch owners.