What Games Are You Buying For The Rest Of The Year?

skillzdadirecta

1 hour ago, gamer.tv said:

Even if they do, it’ll end up being like the improved 3DS - better but not essential as they can’t exactly alienate 68 million current switch owners. 

The move to an OLED or Micro LED LCD would be massive.  The current LCD on the Switch is by no means a showstopper.  Always jarring picking up a Vita and realizing it has a better display than a current gen handheld.  

Think I'm gonna hold off on Valahalla for a bit... right now, Watchdogs Legion is broken and unplayable. The game crashes routinely, more than any game I've seen in modern times and apparently its across ALL PLATFORMS. I'm not rewarding Ubisoft with anymore of my money until this is fixed. This is bullshit. I still have to beat Odyssey anyway.

3 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Think I'm gonna hold off on Valahalla for a bit... right now, Watchdogs Legion is broken and unplayable. The game crashes routinely, more than any game I've seen in modern times and apparently its across ALL PLATFORMS. I'm not rewarding Ubisoft with anymore of my money until this is fixed. This is bullshit. I still have to beat Odyssey anyway.

I think it just adds to the point that there's not much point to buying big games like that at launch. If the game is good, just wait until the DLC is all out, the bugs are all patched out, then play the whole experience.

Except for Monster Hunter: world, where apparently Iceborne broke the fucking game.

7 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I think it just adds to the point that there's not much point to buying big games like that at launch. If the game is good, just wait until the DLC is all out, the bugs are all patched out, then play the whole experience.

Except for Monster Hunter: world, where apparently Iceborne broke the fucking game.

Sadly this is becoming more and more true.

11 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Valahalla allegedly has tons of bugs, going by reviews.