Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:
5bebe84f-717b-448d-b5ad-8b1ea972ee26-AP_
WWW.USATODAY.COM

Trump and Biden head to Georgia Monday, a day after recordings surfaced of the president pressuring an official to flip the state's vote in his favor.

:feelsrona:

Let's keep the train going. 

13 minutes ago, Chadatog said:

only future crimes

1*FsLnbH1QmG3QrZ6rcw98jA.jpeg

Between watching Wall E, Minority Report, Dredd, reading the core sourcebook for Cyberpunk Red, observing the Cyberpunk 2077 debacle, etc., I've come to the conclusion that the main flaw with the common depiction of the dystopian future is that at some point before the shit hit the fan... we built housing and invested in infrastructure.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jason said:

That was a very difficult call to listen to, and not because of Trump (though he was exhausting and stupid). Raffensberger and Germany just sit there and let Trump go on and on and on and on, lying for what feels like forever. Holy shit if my boss behaved like that on a call I'd have cut him off repeatedly, been like: "you don't know what you're talking about" and hammer home how wrong he is.

But these fucking cucks just sit there and take it and give the weakest rebuttal responses imaginable. My God, defend yourselves, you are in the right on this one. Interrupt him! Painful.

Separately, it's interesting to me that people keep saying: "Donald Trump has brought ruin to government". He did, but remember, he didn't invent 74+ million people to vote for him. He gave them what they already have always wanted. That kind of problem runs much, much deeper than any governmental system. And that's what we need to worry about. We have to do something about these millions of people who want a lying, con artist, faux strong man, racist and sexist asshole as their government officials, including president. 

Whats really annoying is that the Trump call is  brutally bad and criminal... yet its getting no play at all by the media for the utter calamity that it is... how can folks be “outraged” by something if its now treated par for the norm?

I may hate FOX and Trump Media as a whole but if Dems did something like this you can bet theyd be in their cross fire crisis center crying foul to the heavens..

• Like 1

9761272v_37399644.jpg
WWW.SUNDAYPOST.COM

US President Donald Trump could be planning a trip to Scotland to avoid attending his successor Joe Biden’s inauguration, according to aviation sources.

Trump might be leaving for Scotland the day before Biden's inauguration.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:
9761272v_37399644.jpg
WWW.SUNDAYPOST.COM

US President Donald Trump could be planning a trip to Scotland to avoid attending his successor Joe Biden’s inauguration, according to aviation sources.

Trump might be leaving for Scotland the day before Biden's inauguration.

oh shit he's actually gonna defect

39 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

By the way, remember this:

Rothkopf's follow up tweet is fucking hilarious:

If Lindsey Graham is strong arming a state to toss ballots, he's not going to fucking voluntarily recuse himself. 

Rothkopf? More like Dummkopf.