Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

Trump going off on the "pathetic" and "weak" Republicans:

I was pretty pessimistic on the chances that the Republican party would stay the Trump party for years to come because of how limp wristed the response was to his loss. They humored him while they should have been hammering him.

But with this loss in Georgia I think there has to be some intraparty civil war over this. At the end of the day the biggest sin in politics is losing. It is the one thing that is unforgivable.

Seeing the party turn on Trump will be glorious.

Dems investing and prosecuting Trump might be a favor to the Republican party at this point.

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

vr0llflaaic31.jpg?auto=webp&s=d0c5bdcee8

There have been a lot of political cartoons with this same basic message over the past few years. This may be my favorite.

3 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I was pretty pessimistic on the chances that the Republican party would stay the Trump party for years to come because of how limp wristed the response was to his loss. They humored him while they should have been hammering him.

But with this loss in Georgia I think there has to be some intraparty civil war over this. At the end of the day the biggest sin in politics is losing. It is the one thing that is unforgivable.

Seeing the party turn on Trump will be glorious.

Dems investing and prosecuting Trump might be a favor to the Republican party at this point.

The problem Mitch Republicans will have is the GOP voters still strongly believe in Trump, and a good portion of them think he is the rightful elected leader. I'm not sure how that is going to play into all this. It should be interesting.

17 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Trump's ranting is top notch Nascar crash level cringe worthy yet still watchable.  My mind is blown that people listen to this clown and agree with what he says. 

It’s kinda weird for a bunch of people who love Trump, also love cheering on cars that do nothing but lean to the left for like 500 miles

11 minutes ago, silentbob said:

It’s kinda weird for a bunch of people who love Trump, also love cheering on cars that do nothing but lean to the left for like 500 miles

when NASCAR was founded all these racists were Democrats. They just never bothered to drive the other way around the track once they left the Democratic Party after the Civil Rights Amendment was signed. 

6 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:
210105-electoral-college-certification-l
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Vice President Mike Pence said in a letter released just before he counted the 2020 electoral votes in front of Congress that he won't try to overturn the election, which President Donald...

Redneck GIF by memecandy

"TRAITUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

All the right wingers blaming "antifa" because they started the violence.

They seem to forget that their buzzword is short for "anti-fascists". Whatever you think of their methods, they literally became a movement in response to violent and undemocratic actions by Trumpian actors in 2016.