Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Serious talk now. Has anyone brought up that Trump totally farted while on the call?

GettyImages-1281843794.jpg?w=1080
DEFECTOR.COM

There is nothing especially difficult to understand about the phone call that President Donald Trump made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger this weekend, which is not the same thing as...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

Serious talk now. Has anyone brought up that Trump totally farted while on the call?

DEFECTOR.COM

There is nothing especially difficult to understand about the phone call that President Donald Trump made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger this weekend, which is not the same thing as...

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

That was a beefy one.

1 hour ago, Uaarkson said:

Who wants to bet money he stays overseas?

How great would it be if he ran away to avoid being persecuted for his BS..

He claims theyre out to get him so he stays out there... He’s an “intelligence” asset floating out there..

I honestly just want the ruination of this guy just as hes ruined many other lives

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

DEFECTOR.COM

"Trump just doesn’t believe that he lost Georgia to Joe Biden in November’s presidential election, and in the absence of any evidence to that effect beyond his own very powerful sense that this isn’t something Trump would do, he reached for one of the most powerful tools available to any master dealsmith, which was to demand that someone he understood to be a subordinate just fucking fix it for him.

In the recording of that hour-long phone call that the Washington Post released over the weekend, Trump does this sometimes in tones of peevish impatience and at other times in an oily simper, but mostly he just does it over and over again, even after it has become clear to him that it is not working. The cumulative effect is basically that of watching a fat old housecat try to solve a Rubik’s Cube."

No one captures Trump as well as David Roth.

10 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

Its the kids new "cuck"

Not really. Being a cuck is still more insulting.

It's become a lot more simple than that with the 3 terms circulating (as Max discussed last night)

Simp = Someone who likes something

Weeb = Fanboy of anything

Boomer = Anyone older than the speaker

10 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

DEFECTOR.COM

Yup, sounded like a gross one to me.

I just found this gem of a youtube comment about the presidential election

No. No no no. If he is mentally fit for potus, he's mentally fit for trial. What repubs are pissed about is that no one is investigating the election when it is undeniably shifty. Georgia "recounted" 3 times but never once did a SIGNATURE audit, which all that does is reconfirm potentially incorrect votes. However we have reached a fork in the road. Either the 12th ammendment is taking legal precedence, and pence can just throw out the states in contention, or the electoral count act will take precedence, and we the american people will then Force SCOTUS to take the Texas lawsuit backed by almost 20 states, and hear it out. Reason for this is that SCOTUS' reason for throwing out the case was "lack of demonstrable or substantial standing" in the exact terms if i remember correctly. Here is where either way the democrats have a lose lose for this: the electoral count act (which SHOULD take precedence) dictates that states DO have standing in how other states run their elections, therefore invalidating SCOTUS' reason for throwing out the case. This is also why i want scotus to have less power. We don't need more justices, and all the other shit, but scotus should not be able to just say no in this instance, especially if their reason for throwing out the case in the first place is invalidated, which might i reiterate, was "lack of STANDING" and not "lack of VALIDITY"

So Republicans are pissed because Georgia didn't recount, but they did, but they didn't count signatures, but they want Pence to throw out votes in states of contention, but it shouldn't come to that because the SUPREME COURT should be forced to take the Texas lawsuit because elections should apparently be standardized nationally (states' rights, fuck yeah), but also the SCOTUS has too much power

This is how you know it's cult status. These people don't even know what they believe. "I want SCOTUS to overturn the election, but also SCOTUS has too much power!"

Also Georgia did to a signature audit and Biden still won. Which is crazy because if they audited my signature compared to my signature from 2008, my vote would probably be thrown out. Maybe. The first letter of my first name still looks the same, maybe that would do it.

9 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

No, he doesn't. The 12th amendment is crystal clear on this.

Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)

Amendment XII

The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;-The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;-The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President-The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

Shall do this and shall do that, nothing to give any latitude

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Agreed! Just because it doesn't verbally fellate the president or act as an open propaganda arm of the right doesn't mean it isn't an openly conservative institution!

I think they're more establishment than liberal or conservative and, surprise, a hyper-establishment "of course people respect norms" institution is not prepared to properly address the current reality.

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Agreed! Just because it doesn't verbally fellate the president or act as an open propaganda arm of the right doesn't mean it isn't an openly conservative institution!

I don't know how people fall for that crap. They TRY to skirt a line to pretend they're neutral, and allow ridiculous conservative pieces "in fairness", when it's just so obvious they have a conservative agenda.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think they're more establishment than liberal or conservative and, surprise, a hyper-establishment "of course people respect norms" institution is not prepared to properly address the current reality.

This is the correct take.

10 minutes ago, Joe said:

This is the correct take.

You're usually spot on, but again, the only correct take is burn it to the ground.

In fact burn it all down, then start over. Make it completely illegal to take advertising dollars for air time while reporting news. 

Bought and paid news may as well just be news owned by the government. Let's prop up the worst people to ensure nothing changes for the rich (meaning they keep getting richer), while the poor fight amongst themselves for politicians who want to keep them obedient.

Instead of protesting, we should be hanging Pelosi/McConnell and the Trump administration from the same tree. A guillotine is too good, I want to see them squirm and try to breathe while we cheer. When the government fears the people, they work for the people.

Myself and thousands more soldiers have had to kill others for far less egregious crimes than they are committing. At least they had a reason to want us dead (age brings wisdom, at 20 I believed I was fighting for something important)

19 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

BREAKING NEWS:

Trump to propose wall between America and Scotland, Mitch McConnell meeting with red state contractors who don't mind working for free as we speak!

Update: The president's personal rendering has been leaked by hacking his Consumer Cellular account

spacer.png