Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

My mom, stepdad, and brother are republicans. My dad is an independent and only recently started voting. He’s pretty religious but feels strongly about universal health care. he’s voting for biden. I feel like I’m in an eternal war with my brother trying to stop him from filling my dad with his bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

Have they said if South Park is doing a pandemic/console launch crossover in Nov?

Their past two console launch trilogies have been epic.

They haven’t said anything since their Pandemic Special a few weeks ago. This season seems kinda f’d.

6 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

I'm really curious as to what the state does: an en banc hearing or go directly to SCOTUS?

Just now, Massdriver said:

En banc is the smart move. 

The good news is that we ruled in your favor en banc.

The bad news it took us two weeks to do it so now it's past the 10th anyway. 

Sowwy, try again next election!

2 hours ago, johnny said:

My mom, stepdad, and brother are republicans. My dad is an independent and only recently started voting. He’s pretty religious but feels strongly about universal health care. he’s voting for biden. I feel like I’m in an eternal war with my brother trying to stop him from filling my dad with his bullshit. 

My dad was a Republican but started voting Dem like after W Bush's first term saying "they are crazy" - Imagine realizing they were crazy 15 years ago :thinking:

9 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

If Biden wins Florida NC and AZ then the whole upper midwest can sod off

We should know florida by the end of the night

Arizona has tightened considerably in the last couple weeks. I'd like to see more polls there, but I don't know if we will get any.