Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

It's the biggest thing, yeah. I mean substitute Texas for Mississippi or Alabama. 

If Oklahoma goes blue, but NY goes red, I'm pretty sure end times will be upon us.

It's the 1916 election map. Not sure why he wanted to troll like that lol.

12 minutes ago, Joe said:

LOL

The shy Trump voter strikes again, but this time even worse. The shy Trump voter is just not showing up in the internet vs phone polling data (you would expect to see more Trump support in Internet polls), so I’m not worried. But there is a real risk of polling error with the record turn out, virus, and mail in ballots. I think Biden will win, but I’m still prepared for a Trump victory and won’t be surprised. 

edited 

1 minute ago, Massdriver said:

The shy Trump voter strikes again, but this time even worse. It’s just not showing up in the internet vs phone  polling data. 

You read that whole thing? You take the USC and Trafalgar guys seriously? Oh dear.

10 hours ago, Joe said:

The shy Trump voter is a myth. 

Forget the article I posted. Trump has an 11 % chance of winning on 538. If your significant other was having surgery and the doctor told you those were their odds of dying(11%), it would have any reasonable person concerned and hopefully preparing to a degree for accepting whatever the outcome may be. It’s a decent chance. Everyone here should be mentally prepared for a worst case scenario. Rehearse a Trump victory in your mind a few times is my advice.  

edited 

3 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

Forget the article I posted. Trump has an 11 and 100 odds of winning on 538. If your significant other was having surgery and the doctor told you those were their odds of survival, it would have any reasonable person concerned and hopefully preparing to a degree for accepting whatever the outcome may be. It’s a decent chance. Everyone here should be mentally prepared for a worst case scenario. Rehearse a Trump victory in your mind a few times is my advice.  

I think this is good advice. I think Biden will win but all of us on here besides a few people thought Hillary was winning in 16 and I was shocked when she lost. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

Forget the article I posted. Trump has an 11 and 100 odds of winning on 538. If your significant other was having surgery and the doctor told you those were their odds of survival, it would have any reasonable person concerned and hopefully preparing to a degree for accepting whatever the outcome may be. It’s a decent chance. Everyone here should be mentally prepared for a worst case scenario. Rehearse a Trump victory in your mind a few times is my advice.  

Biden is definitely not guaranteed victory.

4 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

Truthfully, I'm expecting Trump to remain president no matter what the election results are.

Constitutionally he has to receive 270 EVs or his presidency ends Jan. 20th regardless, and then either Joe Biden or the Speaker of the house which is likely to be Pelosi again will be president.