Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

I don't think many people outside of a Trump's most ardent supporters are worried about actual voter fraud.

I disagree with this depending on how you define ardent supporters. It seems like you are downplaying the number of people that believe in voter fraud.

Republicans about four times as likely as Democrats to say voter fraud has been a major issue with mail-in ballots

I also agree with Wade's post about what the courts are doing, although they won't do it perfectly.

Edited

56 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

I disagree with this depending on how you define ardent supporters. It seems like you are downplaying the number of people that believe in voter fraud.

Republicans about four times as likely as Democrats to say voter fraud has been a major issue with mail-in ballots

I also agree with Wade's post about what the courts are doing, although they won't do it perfectly.

Edited

I’m a broken record, but Fox News / right-wing talk radio is poisoning our country.

1 minute ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Seriously, guys - if you have the time, volunteer for a shift at either the MN or PA phonebanks that I posted earlier!

Honestly if it weren't for my job, I'd volunteer for a campaign easy-peasy. I hate telling the people who text/call me no, but they usually understand the conflict of interest part. 

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Honestly if it weren't for my job, I'd volunteer for a campaign easy-peasy. I hate telling the people who text/call me no, but they usually understand the conflict of interest part.

Doesn't seem like a conflict of interest unless you think the president controls the weather. :thinking:

11 hours ago, Massdriver said:

The shy Trump voter strikes again, but this time even worse. The shy Trump voter is just not showing up in the internet vs phone polling data (you would expect to see more Trump support in Internet polls), so I’m not worried. But there is a real risk of polling error with the record turn out, virus, and mail in ballots. I think Biden will win, but I’m still prepared for a Trump victory and won’t be surprised. 

edited 

The best is Trump supporters posting polls in pro trump groups, and pushing it as evidence that Trump can’t possibly lose the election. And they all agree and pat each other on the back.

7 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

The best is Trump supporters posting polls in pro trump groups, and pushing it as evidence that Trump can’t possibly lose the election. And they all agree and pat each other on the back.

Have you voted? Are you Canadian or American? I get my storylines mixed up sometimes, forgive me.

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

I never said it was shocking :confused: 

Well, ive been attacked constantly since I’ve been here. I don’t know who hurt some of you so bad. I e done the opposite of attacking people, commenting on stories 🤷‍♂️

and most here have been great people, a few never let up. And I had nothing to do with their little pal getting banned, but apparently I get the blame.

8 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Well, ive been attacked constantly since I’ve been here. I don’t know who hurt some of you so bad. I e done the opposite of attacking people, commenting on stories 🤷‍♂️

and most here have been great people, a few never let up. And I had nothing to do with their little pal getting banned, but apparently I get the blame.

I didn’t attack you :p