Giuliani touched himself during an interview in the new Borat movie

2 hours ago, Brick said:

I was referring to Bill and Ted there. 

You don’t need a prime subscription to rent/buy Bill & Ted 3. It’s available from Apple, Vudu, Google, Fandango, etc, etc, etc. It’s not a D+ Mulan-like thing, it’s a “literally every major movie release” standard sale/rental model from the past 10+ years. :p 

17 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I think one point of confusion is that people often refer to all of Amazon’s video content as Prime Video”. I hear it on podcasts all the time, like someone is promoting a new movie they’re in and say “you can buy it on Amazon Prime”

Amazon has a very shitty ecosystem, that's for sure.

jffegnydfhuwa7vpqidm.jpg
POLITICS.THEONION.COM

WASHINGTON—In response to a compromising scene featured in the Borat sequel in which the president’s personal attorney claimed to be tucking in his shirt, Rudy Giuliani released a video of himself masturbating Thursday to show what it would actually look like. “You thought that was masturbating? I’ll show you masturbating,” said Giuliani in a blurry iPhone video that he released to every major national news outlet, which...

• Haha 5

borat-2-sacha-baron-cohen-maria-bakalova
COLLIDER.COM

Borat 2 stars Sacha Baron Cohen and Maria Bakalova break their silence on the Rudy Giuliani scene and how it was filmed.

Indeed, Cohen revealed that he was hiding in the hotel room the entire time and communicating via text with other members of the crew, who clearly alerted him when Giuliani laid down on the bed:

“I was quite concerned for her during the scene. We built a hideaway that I was hiding in during the entire scene. I was monitoring it by text, but it’s my responsibility as a producer as well to ensure that the lead actor is looked after.”

8 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Just finished watching the movie. Hysterical. 

Hide contents

I wish they waited longer before surprising Giuliani. While he was def just tucking his shirt back in... “something” was almost certainly going to happen there. :lol:

Spoiler

Something definitely was going to happen with the plastic surgeon :lol:

12 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

I’m surprised by how many of you think it’s normal to lie down on the bed to tuck in your shirt.

I undo my belt and unzip my pants (while standing, of course) to re-tuck my shirt.  

Laying down doing it makes absolutely no sense, because as soon as you sit up, the back of your shirt becomes untucked.

It does look like he was tucking in his shirt, but in the most giggitygiggity way possible lmao.  Even if you think he didn't do anything overtly creepy during most of that scene, the subtext of his body language/mannerisms/expressions said everything. Hella uncomfortable.

He was on Colbert talking about this scene.

They had to build a special wardrobe with a hidden compartment for him to wait in... in pitch black darkness. Giulinani had a security guy with him who searched the room while Cohen was hiding in the secret compartment. The only way he would communicate with the producers was via text. It was a pretty crazy setup...

I mean anytime I've had to re-tuck my dress shirt in I've stood up to do it so I can do it properly, but Giuliani is old and fat, so maybe it's easier for him to just roll back on the bed a bit to tuck it back in. Regardless of whether he was simply tucking his shirt back in, or touching himself, he still went into the bedroom with whisky with this young reporter (whether he knew she was supposed to be 15 or not), which is just wildly inappropriate, especially in the Me Too era. Again had Baron Cohen waited just five more minutes, or fuck even just another 10 seconds, what would have happened? He was flirting with her beforehand after all. Giuliani is a creep.

I can’t imagine why I’d even think to lay on my back to tuck in my shirt. You want your shirt as flat on your body as possible, and that’s not the case when you lay down. 

also... even if that wasn’t the case, I’d be incredibly hyper aware of the fact that I’m unbuttoning my pants in a secluded room with a younger woman. I would much rather risk having a shirt untucked than being accidentally construed as coming on to someone. 

15 minutes ago, Comet said:

I can’t imagine why I’d even think to lay on my back to tuck in my shirt. You want your shirt as flat on your body as possible, and that’s not the case when you lay down. 

also... even if that wasn’t the case, I’d be incredibly hyper aware of the fact that I’m unbuttoning my pants in a secluded room with a younger woman. I would much rather risk having a shirt untucked than being accidentally construed as coming on to someone. 

Like turn your back or excuse yourself to the bathroom! Being professional isn't hard!

16 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Bloodyhell lies down to tuck in his shirt and to fight people in a street fight. He's quite the guy.

Ive tucked in my shirt lying on the bed, yes. 

I haven’t been in a street fight in 15+ years, and your deliberate  misrepresentation of what I said is a bit disgusting. Almost Trumpian.

15 hours ago, Comet said:

Try tucking a shirt into a marine dress blues tight ass pants and see if lying down to tuck your shirt in doesn’t start to make sense. 

That said, of course Rudy is a pervert, but the clip is a nothing burger.