Giuliani touched himself during an interview in the new Borat movie

The clip offers enough ambiguity that it ultimately means nothing. People will see what they want to see.

It's clear to me that Rudy knew what was probably going to happen in that room. He was on the bed and standing up to tuck in his shirt could have changed the energy of the moment, so he stayed put, where he wanted to be, where he wanted the action to be... in the bed. Him laying down to adjust his shirt is his subtle way of moving the situation into one where he's prone. It's pretty clear what he's doing to me. I don't think he was fondling himself, but by kinda sorta starting down that path he's trying to manipulate the situation subtly to move the sexy time process along without making a strong first move. He wants her to make the move.

I'm guessing he was not aware that the character she playing was supposed to be 15. I would think (hope?) that even Rudy isn't that dumb. She doesn't look 15. She looks her age (very early 20s... creepy as hell, but not a crime)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Ive tucked in my shirt lying on the bed, yes. 

I haven’t been in a street fight in 15+ years, and your deliberate  misrepresentation of what I said is a bit disgusting. Almost Trumpian.

How about the deliberate misrepresentation of yourself as a user? That's worse than Trumpian.

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

How about the deliberate misrepresentation of yourself as a user? That's worse than Trumpian.

If it weren’t an absurd and ridiculous claim, it would be. Unfortunately for you, your wet dream is just that, a dream. Theres not many people who can come across as terrible people without trying, but you do it well. 

I guess you enjoy harassing others online, and that seems to be allowed here, so carry on 🤷‍♂️ Ill continue to hope you get whatever help you need. I know this is a rough time. If you get some kinda rush from attacking strangers online, enjoy. That’s your fetish, and you’re welcome to it.

Uh if your pants are tight because you're wearing a dress uniform then you are never tucking your shirt in, laying down or otherwise.  Especially with the Marine dress uniform because it comes with shirt garters. I've never even worn one and I know that, not sure how someone who says they did could have forgotten...

6 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Uh if your pants are tight because you're wearing a dress uniform then you are never tucking your shirt in, laying down or otherwise.  Especially with the Marine dress uniform because it comes with shirt garters. I've never even worn one and I know that, not sure how someone who says they did could have forgotten...

Nobody uses shirt garders man. They are too uncomfortable the way they run down your legs. You do that the first time you put it on, and usually never again. And yes, lay down, suck in your gut, push your shirt down front and back. Pretty simple.

to be fair. I don’t believe for a second that is what Rudy was doing. Im saying people do do it.