Giuliani touched himself during an interview in the new Borat movie

1033.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Trump’s personal attorney has indiscreet encounter with actor playing Borat’s daughter in hotel room during pandemic

In the film Borat is dispatched by the Kazakh government back to the US to present a bribe to an ally of Donald Trump in order to ingratiate his country with the administration. After the monkey earmarked for the gift is indisposed, Borat’s supposedly underage offspring becomes the replacement present.

Even before he reaches into his trousers, Giuliani does not appear to acquit himself especially impressively during the encounter. Flattered and flirtatious, he drinks scotch, coughs, fails to socially distance and claims Trump’s speedy actions in the spring saved a million Americans from dying of Covid. He also agrees – in theory at least – to eat a bat with his interviewer.

• Haha 3

Just now, ort said:

I also just made the connection that it was Amazon (Jeff Bezos, AKA Trumps best friend) bought the rights to this movie. Ha.

Yeah I like to imagine they were pitching to distributors and the Amazon agent watched the part with Giuliani, called Bezos on his cell, and then a drone delivered a stack of cash within 5 minutes.

What's also funny is that you know that they knew this footage was out there, and yet he kept putting himself out in the public, knowing what was coming.

I'd be hiding under a rock in shame... but then again, I'm not a morally bankrupt con artist working for an even bigger morally bankrupt con artist...

Just now, GeneticBlueprint said:

I won't link to his tweets because fuck him but now Giuliani is tweeting that he was tucking his shirt back in after they took the microphone off of him for the interview. Because, you know, they typically place that box on your dick.

Ok, maybe I am misreading something here, but this seems like a classic Trump era triage move to deflect from an immediate problem by telling a lie that will instantly be proven false.

He is giving this excuse to explain the picture, but they have video of it...right? So, it's just going to be disproven when that comes out anyway(unless America's Mayor is telling the truth, but call me cynical, I have my doubts).

4 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Ok, maybe I am misreading something here, but this seems like a classic Trump era triage move to deflect from an immediate problem by telling a lie that will instantly be proven false.

He is giving this excuse to explain the picture, but they have video of it...right? So, it's just going to be disproven when that comes out anyway(unless America's Mayor is telling the truth, but call me cynical, I have my doubts).

Reminds me of the two day period where Trump and his army of dipshits were all claiming that Jim Accosta assaulted that woman who tried to take the mic from him. Dude, we have eyeballs, we saw the tape. We all have access to the exact same footage... the exact same facts. He gently moved her arm after she touched him first. We have eyes, we have brains. We can process information. What are you doing.

Typically their lies are based on all sorts of complicated layers of deception. Most things in politics are very hard to understand and so complicated that it really can be hard to determine who is and who is not being honest. That's why they always focus so much on simple social issues. Things like healthcare and trade policy are very hard to understand. Gay marriage, racism, guns... super easy to understand.

This is something that I've been thinking about lately, about how far the Republicans in the Trump era have had to go to defend all of these clearly indefensible actions... it's because they know it's all bullshit. They know they're defending stupid lies, because they've always known that they don't actually believe in anything they say. It's all just some sort of game. Why is it so easy to fall behind Trump? Because they know deep down in their soul that so many of the things they say in public are just a bunch of crap... so when they are tasked to defend what is so clearly and obviously a bunch of crap, they don't haver a problem, because it's all they've ever known. They've always been willing to lie to push forward their agenda. It's just become much much much more obvious in the era of Trump as the lies and twisting of morality becomes much harder to take seriously.

And yes, I know that both sides do this, but when you are so willing to put your flag in the ground over something that is so utterly ridiculous, it just speaks to your character. It speaks to the character of them all.