Giuliani touched himself during an interview in the new Borat movie

20 minutes ago, chakoo said:

This is not the October surprise we were expecting, yet it’s the October surprise 2020 deserves....

I don't think we've even seen the real October surprises yet. My gut tells me that there are still some real whoppers in the pipeline.

I watched it. Rudy comes off as kind of a creep but it’s not clear he did much. Like I don’t think anybody can really say he was tucking in his shirt or touching his dick with any certainty. He does touch her a couple times on her shoulder and then her side, which is the gross part. I don’t believe she says she’s 15 and she definitely doesn’t look 15. However they both agree to have a drink in the bedroom so I would wager he was thinking about sexy times. 

5 hours ago, johnny said:

I watched it. Rudy comes off as kind of a creep but it’s not clear he did much. Like I don’t think anybody can really say he was tucking in his shirt or touching his dick with any certainty. He does touch her a couple times on her shoulder and then her side, which is the gross part. I don’t believe she says she’s 15 and she definitely doesn’t look 15. However they both agree to have a drink in the bedroom so I would wager he was thinking about sexy times. 

I agree with all of this. He also asks for her phone number and address.

I have also watched just that brief scene and yes, it happens so fast and can be interpreted as a shirt tuck enough that it gives his version of the story some plausibility. 

He was still clearly in that room for some sexy time activity and was definitely flirting with her. It’s not a good look overall and I’m pretty sure thing we’re about to get way more scandalous. Cohen came in too quickly. 

So it's free on Amazon today, but what does that mean exactly? Free to anyone with an Amazon account? I don't have Prime if it's only for Prime members (but if that's the case is it really accurate to say it's free for Amazon Prime? That's like saying the latest Netflix movie is free on Netflix...but you're paying for Netflix). 

4 minutes ago, Brick said:

So it's free on Amazon today, but what does that mean exactly? Free to anyone with an Amazon account? I don't have Prime if it's only for Prime members (but if that's the case is it really accurate to say it's free for Amazon Prime? That's like saying the latest Netflix movie is free on Netflix...but you're paying for Netflix). 

Some of their streaming video content is not included with Prime. Bill and Ted 3 released to $20 rental/$25 to buy. So that's where the distinction comes in, you don't have to pay extra for Borat 2 (and Netflix doesn't have content you have to pay for on top of your membership, hence why they don't describe their content this way).

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Some of their streaming video content is not included with Prime. Bill and Ted 3 released to $20 rental/$25 to buy. So that's where the distinction comes in, you don't have to pay extra for Borat 2 (and Netflix doesn't have content you have to pay for on top of your membership, hence why they don't describe their content this way).

Ah I see, so it's like Disney+ and their stupid 30 bucks for Mulan thing. 

39 minutes ago, Jason said:

Bill & Ted was not an Amazon Prime movie. Borat 2 is.

You need Prime to watch it. You may be able to pay for it ala carte, however. 

3 minutes ago, Brick said:

Ah I see, so it's like Disney+ and their stupid 30 bucks for Mulan thing. 

No. It’s included with Prime for no additional cost. Jason just gave a very confusing answer to your simple question. :p 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Bill & Ted was not an Amazon Prime movie. Borat 2 is.

You need Prime to watch it. You may be able to pay for it ala carte, however. 

No. It’s included with Prime for no additional cost. Jason just gave a very confusing answer to your simple question. :p 

I don't see what's confusing about it, "this is included with Prime" is how they mark things as being Prime content.