This thread is now about byemebluray and IGN

Holy dang this thread. Walking down memory lane was a trip.

I was MindSet on IGN. Lurked there also, but was more active in the Hip Hop board and SHD/REL at times. Only met davessj during the heyday.

Thanks for posting the links to some of those threads. 👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jason said:

A lot has been made over these reactions as sexist and racist and I am sure there are apsects of that.

However, I see little talk about what I think is causing a lot of this; in the age of Trump conservative Christian busy bodies are desperate for any news story where they can clutch their pearls and cosplay the old days when they could act morally superior to the rest of us.

Even they know how completely their support of Trump has compromised that old belief(which was always bullshit to begin with, but I digress) so they love when they can take a break from defending/praising Trump for gassing protesters, putting kids in cages, and killing tens of thousands of people to remember the days when all of society's ills could be cured by shaking their fist at these kids and their dirty music.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/13/2020 at 4:52 PM, Dodger said:

So I think the CEB was actually created as a board in 2001 but I just had an idea. Since we're around the 20th anniversary of the CEB, and coming close to 10 years on D1P next year, we need to have some kind of 20 year reunion zoom chat.

Y'all failed him.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Teams > Zoom > Google Meet > three to five layers of Hell > WebEx

Webex was definitely a pain point with being a Cisco partner because you need employees certified for your partner status but nobody wants to sell, support, or use the product.