This thread is now about byemebluray and IGN

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I think that might be it, given the number of asterisks @SaysWho? used: https://www.ignboards.com/threads/official-current-events-board-community-thread.63940431/post-188477617

I probably made the thread in question. :thinking:

Oh my god, I was talking about what to major in. :lol:

(I picked philosophy/psychology and now work in marketing)

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

EXCUSE ME

Why haven't you ever mentioned that?!?

I have. :p

I was in Toronto on vacation. I think I talked about it on the boards and wanted to meet anyone around just to say I met in person and hung out. DVD was the only guy in Toronto at the time. 

Anyway, we had lunch and talked about Toronto and stuff. His work (I think he was doing software dev stuff and was way too overbearing about that), and how much he worked out (let's just say he was the driver of this part of the conversation because I truly didn't give a fuck). I think at one point he showed me a bruise where he tore a pec or something lifting. My memory isn't too good. 

The conversation turned to politics because I think I asked something like "you don't really believe all that stuff you say about Obama on the boards, do you?"

He did. And he was unashamed in it. I think I demurred at that point as it was near the end of the meal and he had to get back to work. 

Also, it was the same week the Charleston church shooting happened. I went down to breakfast in my hotel and watched that shit on the news. That was wild to experience when not in the country. 

And looking back at those old IGN threads, my computer just starts HOGGING memory, and I have no idea why. Only when I open IGN. 

2 minutes ago, CayceG said:

I have. :p

I was in Toronto on vacation. I think I talked about it on the boards and wanted to meet anyone around just to say I met in person and hung out. DVD was the only guy in Toronto at the time. 

Anyway, we had lunch and talked about Toronto and stuff. His work (I think he was doing software dev stuff and was way too overbearing about that), and how much he worked out (let's just say he was the driver of this part of the conversation because I truly didn't give a fuck). I think at one point he showed me a bruise where he tore a pec or something lifting. My memory isn't too good. 

The conversation turned to politics because I think I asked something like "you don't really believe all that stuff you say about Obama on the boards, do you?"

He did. And he was unashamed in it. I think I demurred at that point as it was near the end of the meal and he had to get back to work. 

Also, it was the same week the Charleston church shooting happened. I went down to breakfast in my hotel and watched that shit on the news. That was wild to experience when not in the country. 

And looking back at those old IGN threads, my computer just starts HOGGING memory, and I have no idea why. Only when I open IGN. 

THAT'S FANTASTIC

Most of you have a standing offer for a free meal or two on me if you ever visit Pittsburgh. You may even have the privilege of crashing in my guest room if you're willing to risk it.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

bitchpec :lol:

I REMEMBER THIS!

lmao

7 minutes ago, Chris- said:

THAT'S FANTASTIC

Most of you have a standing offer for a free meal or two on me if you ever visit Pittsburgh. You may even have the privilege of crashing in my guest room if you're willing to risk it.

Aww :hug:

I actually know another guy in Pittsburgh that's pretty cool. But if I ever do visit 100% I'm staying with you. The other guy is into chaos magick and I ain't about that. 

Also, since this is a thread to shit on Ben Shapiro, and by extension, heyyoudvd let's add Shapiro's sister to the mix. She is also a massive dork. 

I saw this, so you have to too.

Also, she is aware that people who follow her are into feet. So she does shit like this:

2 hours ago, Chris- said:

I didn’t realize you were in PGH. I ended up there a couple times a year before the pandemic. I’ll let you know if I ever make it there again.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

20 years for me in October :s

20 years and like 40 pounds for me lel

10 hours ago, Chris- said:

Awhile ago I saw some Zionist prick on Twitter or Reddit or whatever talk about how he hooked up with a chick and ended up realizing there was a Palestinian flag in her bedroom; I then recalled heyyou telling the exact same story, and I literally laughed out loud when I realized that these dorks tell the same damn story to convince people they’ve gotten laid. 

How insecure do you have to be to brag to strangers who hate you about your sex life??