This thread is now about byemebluray and IGN

I remember when he went hard into trying to paint Trevon Martin as some sort of villain. He really is a piece of shit. His views on this stuff are absolutely abhorrent and evil. And he 100% lacks the self-awareness to even see how far gone he is. ZERO self awareness. ZERO empathy.

It really is bizarre that a Canadian's main hobby seems to be closely following another countries politics.

It's very weird. The shit barely even effects him. He doesn't believe in anything but the fight. There is no underlying morality behind his beliefs. He truly believes in nothing. He just wants to argue.

Remember when he hated trump? When he was the self proclaimed most anti-trump board member? Ha. He's all in now with the insanity.

He's one of the weirdest and most twisted internet goofballs I've encountered in my 25ish years online.

I would say that American politics is quite influential on Canada as a whole since the US is our neighbour and largest trading partner. Having said that...I don't know why anyone in Canada would envy or want anything to do with either of the major American political parties (or ideologies). I mean, also, let's be honest, American politics is batshit insane compared to Canada. Here we have scandals about improper use of bureaucratic resources that you need a degree to understand, etc.

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Do you have the rest? 12 years later, I seriously still have the html files.

Nope, that's all I got, I think I preserved them back when the HTML on IGN was completely broken right as we went to Bad Cartridge since it was clear we were probably gonna lose everything. If you have the rest, share it up! 

Just now, Jason said:

Nope, that's all I got, I think I preserved them back when the HTML on IGN was completely broken right as we went to Bad Cartridge since it was clear we were probably gonna lose everything. If you have the rest, share it up! 

PM me dropbox info or something and it shouldn't take me long to send it.

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

PM me dropbox info or something and it shouldn't take me long to send it.

Will do. See my version is somehow missing DVD's OP. 

[edit] Oh right, it wasn't DVD's thread, he just clowned himself in it.

@SaysWho? remember that time namlas banned me for telling him to eat a dick (what specifically prompted me telling him that I don't remember), and then extended my ban for cordially inviting him to eat as many dicks as he wanted? https://www.ignboards.com/threads/official-current-events-board-community-thread.63940431/page-389#post-188603469

:facepalm:For some reason I thought the scarf thread was on BadCartridge not IGN. Man that was so many years ago and so much "WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING RIGHT NOW?!?!"

-edit-

God my IGN account is so old.

Chakoo
No Longer a Noob
Joined Aug 10, 2000
Last seen Jan 24, 2011

I dunno, on the Heyyoudvd scale of bat shit crazy, that IGN scarf thread was pretty minor. He got way way way worse toward the end.

Some of the names in that thread really bring back memories, and I didn't even post on those parts of IGN. At least, I don't think I did, but maybe. I dunno. Feels like million years ago.

4 minutes ago, chakoo said:

:facepalm:For some reason I thought the scarf thread was on BadCartridge not IGN. God that was so many years ago and so much "WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING RIGHT NOW?!?!"

I miss the legends in that thread. Where are you, @Tao 2.0?

EDIT - Just realized I signed up for the IGN boards 20 years and 12 days ago OLO

Remember when somebody here found dvd on that site of that Israeli guy who was paying people to say certain things and upvote certain things that were pro-Israel/anti-Palestine on reddit? And then, at first, dvd denied it was himself even though the reddit user was his name and had all his same opinions? Ahhh memories.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wait, did I maybe get that ban for telling namlas off over that drive-by modding where he got involved with that thread with "jigs" in the title for it being a racist term for black people when it was clearly about the user? 

lol what the fuck makes you think ANYONE knows the answer to that question

• Haha 2