The Last of Us Part II OT - Best Served Cold, update: the story behind the game's realistic facial animations (PlayStation Blog)

SaysWho?

Just now, johnny said:

I’ve played about 5-6 hours and loving it. Have been doing as much exploring as possible. Loving the convos between 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The synagogue conversation was good,ND does dialog really well, it comes off really natural.

"Also related to a BIG early spoiler. If you have to ask if you’re there, you’re not."

@Kal-El814 Appreciate that because that was exactly what I would have asked lol.

10 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

What I love about these posts: not only do I get to play a new game, but I spend much of my time curious as to what the hell it was. :p 

*bookmarks*

• Thanks 1

FYI: if you go in the settings and change difficulty after the initial selection, you can customize almost every difficulty aspect. For instance, you can have the enemy AI maxed (hard) but simultaneously have availability of resources maxed (easy). Or, leave everything on hard but set your AI partner (when you have one) to be aggressive and actually help in fights instead of being a useless pile of shit while you have to super-hero the whole game. :sun:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

FYI: if you go in the settings and change difficulty after the initial selection, you can customize almost every difficulty aspect. For instance, you can have the enemy AI maxed (hard) but simultaneously have availability of resources maxed (easy). Or, leave everything on hard but set your AI partner (when you have one) to be aggressive and actually help in fights instead of being a useless pile of shit while you have to super-hero the whole game. :sun:

Wow, that’s really cool. I’m playing on moderate and wouldn’t mind having resources be harder to find. Gonna mess with that when I play again today :D 

My parents are visiting for Father's Day :| 

I am treating my dad to a nice dinner. :| 

Which means I'll have little time to play TLOU2. :| 

All because he happened to help with the process of me existing, which isn't a big deal. :| 

:| 

• Haha 1