~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Well the US did it (unfortunately):

This "wave" (which is really just a continuation of the original infection) is now growing larger than the first, this time as states loosen restrictions, not tighten them.

a4ff12eb768d3abc16180bac99b365da.jpg

58 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Well the US did it (unfortunately):

This "wave" (which is really just a continuation of the original infection) is now growing larger than the first, this time as states loosen restrictions, not tighten them.

EDIT - 36k was the new single-day record.

:flag:

10 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I can’t. I wont.

You know you want to

Here's my favorite so far: 

You probably think the masks are gonna help ya too huh. How about you make a comment about when the CDC contaminated all the CoVid tests with CoVid. Oh that's right that would make too much sense. Yes it's highly contagious but it's mortality rate is also extremely low. Over 80% of people who have died from it had underlying issues which is why feathers from heart disease, cancer, and other medical issues has fallen since CoVid. It a really bad strain of flu that is highly contagious nothing more.

This is why COVID will never end in the US. 

Sometimes I click on a rando Trump supporter's twitter profile. It's like stepping into a different world, a worls of fantasy, conspiracy, hate. They post links to songs honoring Flynn, or weird photoshops of Trump looking like a victorious Greek god. I don't know how we love on the same planet as these people.

3 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

How did you do that?  I've been trying to figure that out for ages!

If you click the "Source" button in the top-left corner of the editor, if you're dealing with something that won't auto-embed, you can usually copy-paste in the provided embed code.