~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

My g/f and I have a cruise planned in early June due to the drop in prices. We have it insured in case we have to cancel, but I honestly am not expecting all cruises to cease in the summer. If so, whatevah. EDIT: Actually, looks like Norwegian is offering free cancellations up to two days before one. Cool.

I’m surprised they just don’t invite someone with the disease into the studio for an interview with their anchors. Come on the next few nights saying “See it’s a big nothing and the Dems are scaring you” Then the following week have them on a special 2 week “assignment”

25 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I’m surprised they just don’t invite someone with the disease into the studio for an interview with their anchors. Come on the next few nights saying “See it’s a big nothing and the Dems are scaring you” Then the following week have them on a special 2 week “assignment”

It's gonna be one of these Republican ghouls like gosar or getz after they're free from quarantine

Just now, Ghost_MH said:

Cool. All of our regular suppliers are very nearly out of stock for most of the computer and server parts we buy on a fairly regular basis. Good thing everything is tanking so I won't need to worry about any expansion or new hires.

I ordered a new work laptop 2 months ago but I just got an email from our tech department letting me know they are canceling the order because their stock is extremly limited and thy are only disbursing computers to new hires.  

So I have live with a shitty macbook pro with horrible keys that fall off for the foreseeable future.