~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

24 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Imagine being America's mayor after 9/11. I bet it's like sitting at a blackjack table with a 20 while the dealer is showing an 8. Imagine deciding to hit to get that ace. Giuliani has been doing that for eighteen fucking years.

And many forget he was unpopular before 9/11. He had so many issues that he had to bail out of the Senate race against Hillary Clinton. The guy completely ruined all goodwill, and the "America's Mayor" thing is a bigger joke every year we get after 2001.

And he's hilariously a bootlicker for Trump, who thought Bush was awful, after being a cheerleader for Bush and the Iraq War.

Just a weird, angry, terrible person in general.

5 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

And many forget he was unpopular before 9/11. He had so many issues that he had to bail out of the Senate race against Hillary Clinton. The guy completely ruined all goodwill, and the "America's Mayor" thing is a bigger joke every year we get after 2001.

And he's hilariously a bootlicker for Trump, who thought Bush was awful, after being a cheerleader for Bush and the Iraq War.

I actually lived in Giuliani's New York... 911 was the best thing that happened to him sadly. He was REVILED in the city and got credit for turning the city around when it had been in the works for 30 plus years... he was just in the right place at the right time.

42 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I actually lived in Giuliani's New York... 911 was the best thing that happened to him sadly. He was REVILED in the city and got credit for turning the city around when it had been in the works for 30 plus years... he was just in the right place at the right time.

I like how dredged up a racist Prohibition-era anti-cabaret law law nobody had ever bothered to take off the books to use the fire inspector to harass bars that were allowing dancing without a permit. 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

The thing that's bad for Trump is that he now has done with Ukraine what people alleged he did with Russia. Even if you didn't believe he colluded with Russia, it's hard to hear what happened with Ukraine and not see it for what it is... it then lends credence to the Russia allegations. It reaches a critical mass and as gullible as most Americans are, they HAVE to start believing some of this stuff in the deepest recesses of their souls. And this is much easier to follow than the Russia stuff. If Trump loses Fox News, he's done.

In watching the media circus and the response on social media, one of the most delicious ironies I’ve found is all the right-wingers and Republicans backing up Trump’s initial attempt to withhold the whistleblower complaint, or even calling the whistleblower quasi-treasonous, after calling out Obama’s atrocious treatment of whistleblowers for years—and the failure of many on the left to see the parallel.

54 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

It says a lot that he should probably be known as “that guy who married his cousin”, but it’s so low on the list of his crazy and awfulness, that instead, when that gets brought up everyone just goes “oh, yea! He did do that!”

3 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

In watching the media circus, one of the most delicious ironies I’ve found is all the right-wingers and Republicans backing up Trump’s initial attempt to withhold the whistleblower complaint, or even calling the whistleblower quasi-treasonous, after calling out Obama’s atrocious treatment of whistleblowers for years—and the failure of many on the left to see the parallel.

Man Obsessed With Hillary Clinton’s Private Server Hid Documents On A Secret System

Just now, Reputator said:

He told me personally that he graciously wants to pass the reward onto me since he says I clearly had the second best title.

No need to confirm it with him. It's true.

Riley's response has been hidden on the same classified server as the whistleblower complaint. 

• Haha 3