~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

4 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Are you fucking kidding me?

YFr0tL1.png

He's turning his dementia-addled Twitter storms into a business opportunity. 

Yeah, this isn't new. This has been going on for his entire presidency. I'm pretty sure that they sold Trump sharpies after the hurricane/Alabama bullshit. 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

WaPo is $3.99 a month if you have Prime and it's well worth it.

I don't think they offer that price any more, I think you're just grandfathered if you got in on it while they did. They used to have 6 months free that rolled over to $4/month, but now all I can find is 1 month free that rolls over to $6 a month (or you can pay $59 for a year which makes it $5 a month). https://www.amazon.com/The-Washington-Post-Digital-Access/dp/B072MHQFJ1

Still a good price though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think they offer that price any more, I think you're just grandfathered if you got in on it while they did. They used to have 6 months free that rolled over to $4/month, but now all I can find is 1 month free that rolls over to $6 a month (or you can pay $59 for a year which makes it $5 a month). https://www.amazon.com/The-Washington-Post-Digital-Access/dp/B072MHQFJ1

Still a good price though.

Oh, didn't know that. I think I subbed at that price last year? $5 a year is still easily worth it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/whistleblower-painstakingly-gathered-material-and-almost-single-handedly-set-impeachment-in-motion/2019/09/26/bec9608c-e06e-11e9-be96-6adb81821e90_story.html?fbclid=IwAR3qHW0X13-V69Ybh3xGeyGhS9k4L2LOZ9B8v-YRAoBl_Xa0CtOXna8HbzY

From the moment he learned about President Trump’s attempts to extract political dirt on former vice president Joe Biden from the newly elected leader of Ukraine on July 25, the CIA officer behind the whistleblower report moved swiftly behind the scenes to assemble material from at least a half-dozen highly placed — and equally dismayed — U.S. officials.

He wove their accounts with other painstakingly gathered material on everything from the intervention of Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani in the U.S.-Ukraine relationship to alleged efforts by American diplomats sent to Kiev and attorneys in the Office of the White House Counsel to contain or suppress the accruing damage.

On Aug. 12, he delivered his document — a nine-page version of which was made public on Thursday — to the intelligence community’s inspector general, triggering an almost immediate clash between the executive branch and Congress.

In the complaint, the whistleblower describes receiving troubling reports about the Trump administration’s approach with Ukraine from “more than half a dozen U.S. officials” over four months.

But the document suggests that it was only after learning about the nature of Trump’s call July 25 with Zelensky that the whistleblower went from sharing colleagues’ concerns to being convinced that he needed to document and report them.

16 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

CNN is reporting that calls with Putin and The Saudi Prince were also moved to top secret servers... I wonder what Trump said :hmm:

"Please Daddy Vladdy I'm begging you I'll do anything you want as long as you don't release the peepee tape."

• Haha 1