~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

But he's not in an impossible situation... I'm still confused as to why he basically went to the subjects of the complaint (The White House) FIRST despite the law saying he should turn the information over the Congress. I think pushing him on that is a fair point.

Maybe so but he's coming off as an honorable and sympathetic figure faced with a complicated and unprecedented situation, while Schiff is coming off as badgering the DNI.

9 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

Maybe so but he's coming off as an honorable and sympathetic figure faced with a complicated and unprecedented situation, while Schiff is coming off as badgering the DNI.

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

So the stooge did what the stooge was installed to do. 

41 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I want Trump to order the FBI to arrest Biden and Pelosi. I want him to order the military to do stuff. I want him to do these things so that the US is forced to confront the flawed system of government it has, and logically reinstate parliamentary democracy. But modeled after Canada, not the UK. ;)

I can 100% assure you that the outcome of those events will most certainly NOT be parliamentary democracy.

9 minutes ago, atom631 said:

jesus, hes definitely freaking out. and this is what everyone's fear is...hes inciting his rabid base of supporters that dont care about this. 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1177201488688537602

EDIT: how do you embed a tweet? 

2nd EDIT: The tweet was removed! wow. 

What was it?

7 minutes ago, atom631 said:

jesus, hes definitely freaking out. and this is what everyone's fear is...hes inciting his rabid base of supporters that dont care about this. 

What did it say?

13 minutes ago, atom631 said:

Was it this:

"THE DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND ALL THAT IT STANDS FOR. STICK TOGETHER, PLAY THEIR GAME, AND FIGHT HARD REPUBLICANS. OUR COUNTRY IS AT STAKE!"

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

What was it?

3 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

What did it say?

"THE DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND ALL THAT IT STANDS FOR. STICK TOGETHER, PLAY THEIR GAME, AND FIGHT HARD REPUBLICANS. OUR COUNTRY IS AT STAKE!"

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

I want Trump to order the FBI to arrest Biden and Pelosi. I want him to order the military to do stuff. I want him to do these things so that the US is forced to confront the flawed system of government it has, and logically reinstate parliamentary democracy. But modeled after Canada, not the UK. ;)

I want to see this so hopefully it leads to a power vacuum where I can take power.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, outsida said:

I’m hearing republicans talk more about gun control now than after a school of children getting mowed down by a semiautomatic rifle. 

As I think was mentioned earlier he probably tried to offer Nancy gun control in exchange for making the whistleblower issue go away. 

I was asked at work what law Trump broke and the implication was there was no law, so if anyone does that to you, make sure you tell them about the Tile of Nobility Clause of the U.S. Constitution: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_of_Nobility_Clause

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

• Thanks 1