Active shooter in El Paso at Walmart/Mall

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Every time he talks about how he's not racist, he does one of only two things: (1) points to a "friend" he has that's a minority; or (2) minority unemployment is at an all-time low (whether this is true or not is irrelevant to him). He literally never defends how he's not racist except in these two ways, and these are the worst defenses imaginable. 

10 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

About that:

The next Justin Amash? Imagine if the Democrats had this kind of unity (behind a progressive). 

One of my wife’s cousins was in the store and even ended up interviewed by CNN. She later told my mother in law that her two boys haven’t been able to sleep since as they had to exit through an area littered with bodies. Heartbreaking.

9 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

He really, really didn’t. 

You got to read between the lines. It's there.

Like, if you take out certain words and letters from his statement yesterday, you can clearly spell out the words " Yo my brothers, fuck da police!"

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

To these guys, not condemning BLM (which always meant Bureau of Land Management to me) is “perpetuating violence against cops”.

Not calling every police involved shooting where a civilian is killed, a justified shooting, and an appropriate level of force is all situations, is “perpetuating violence against cops.” Regardless of actual language used. 

6 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

You got to read between the lines. It's there.

Like, if you take out certain words and letters from his statement yesterday, you can clearly spell out the words " Yo my brothers, fuck da police!"

TERRORIST FIST JABS

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Yeah that's QUITE a stretch... BLM had NOTHING to do with those Cops getting murdered in Dallas. I can see how those folks would believe that... anytime Black folks standup for themselves in ANY capacity certain elements see it as a direct threat to them whether it is or not. "We don't want to be shot in the streets by cops" is not the same as "kill all pigs".  :shrug:

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah that's QUITE a stretch... BLM had NOTHING to do with those Cops getting murdered in Dallas. I can see how those folks would believe that... anytime Black folks standup for themselves in ANY capacity certain elements see it as a direct threat to them whether it is or not. "We don't want to be shot in the streets by cops" is not the same as "kill all pigs".  :shrug:

That's why such a ludicrous statement elicited an equally ludicrous response from me.  It didn't deserve to be dignified with serious engagement.

• Thanks 1