Active shooter in El Paso at Walmart/Mall

You guys I’m a bit worried about my Pot use, because it’s apparently going to make me a psychopath. I’ll get right on that path after I find the energy to get myself out of bed and uncover myself from these fast food wrappers. 

All kidding aside, do they know that study after study shows the legalization of weed in the states and in Canada also lowered youth consumption. Plus they use marijuana to help PTSD and other mental issues too. It is the return of reefer madness that I don’t think will take off like it did back then. Just nice to have an option to blame the real problem on. 

Just deal with with the real fucking issue and stop making excuses to tip toe around it with. 

31 minutes ago, silentbob said:

You guys I’m a bit worried about my Pot use, because it’s apparently going to make me a psychopath.

Too late. If you ever have a day without pot you’ll suddenly find yourself with the energy and motivation to commit unthinkable atrocities against society. The damage is forever done. 

29 minutes ago, silentbob said:

You guys I’m a bit worried about my Pot use, because it’s apparently going to make me a psychopath. I’ll get right on that path after I find the energy to get myself out of bed and uncover myself from these fast food wrappers. 

All kidding aside, do they know that study after study shows the legalization of weed in the states and in Canada also lowered youth consumption. Plus they use marijuana to help PTSD and other mental issues too. It is the return of reefer madness that I don’t think will take off like it did back then. Just nice to have an option to blame the real problem on. 

Just deal with with the real fucking issue and stop making excuses to tip toe around it with. 

They are just going through the greatest hits. First, they go with lack of Jesus in school, then switch to violent video games and pot.  At this rate they will be blaming Marilyn Manson next week. 

57 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Too late. If you ever have a day without pot you’ll suddenly find yourself with the energy and motivation to commit unthinkable atrocities against society. The damage is forever done. 

I’m Flattered, but I don’t want to be your new President. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, silentbob said:

You act like the GOP care about these so call "studies"

5 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Must be the Canadian in me that will always have some small spark of hope in it. Although reading the news everyday tends to make it harder to keep lit

Yeah if you think that then maybe you actually are smoking too much pot.

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

So I guess his friend bought him the body armor and kept it at his house to hide from his parents.

That and the 100 round tommy gun like barrels too. At least they might have better insight into the guys motives for the shooting. Plus his buddy is black and helps take away the racist shooting aspect. . . right?!?

3 minutes ago, silentbob said:

That and the 100 round tommy gun like barrels too. At least they might have better insight into the guys motives for the shooting. Plus his buddy is black and helps take away the racist shooting aspect. . . right?!?

Be sure not to read the comments on this video then!

El Paso's GOP mayor says Trump called him a RINO after visiting mass shooting victims

According to Margo, Trump was still steaming over a back-and-forth they had in February over his long-promised wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

“He said, ‘You’re a RINO,’ and I said, ‘No sir, I’m not a RINO, I simply corrected the misinformation you were given by our attorney general, and that’s all I did’,” Margo told "Frontline," adding that the president grinned when the mayor pushed back against the nickname.

RINO is often used by Republicans to disparage others within the party who are not sufficiently conservative.

How is he so bad at pretending to care about dead people?