Active shooter in El Paso at Walmart/Mall

6 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Here’s a fun experiment; google the term “playground shooting” and just be gloriously surprised at how many shootings at playgrounds there has been in just the past 7 days. 

Playground Shooting... is that a new videogame or something? I bet you if it was politicians would be more upset about it than actual playground shootings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/mexican-government-says-it-will-seek-extradition-of-el-paso-shooter/ar-AAFkiXr?ocid=AMZN

The Mexican government said it will seek access into the U.S. investigation against the man accused of shooting and killing 20 people at a Walmart store on Saturday, including at least six Mexican nationals.

But it's unclear how seriously U.S. prosecutors will take into account Mexico's demands. 

The country's Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard outlined a six-point plan on Sunday afternoon, just hours after they revised the number of Mexican nationals killed in the mass shooting in El Paso to six.

In addition to greater access into the investigation, he said the Mexican government will ask the country's Attorney General to evaluate whether to seek the extradition of the shooter to Mexico on terrorism charges.

"We consider this act to be an act of terrorism against the Mexican American community and Mexican nationals in the U.S.,” he said. 

9 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Tell that to John Stewart,  Bruce Sprngstein, Frank Sinatra, Queen Latifa, Tom Cruise,  Shaquille O'neal,  Joe Pesci and a bunch of other folks I could name... let me let you on a little secret, Jersey Jokes went out with parachute pants. Far as I'm concerned, unless you're from New York or maybe Asgard,  you can't really shit on Jersey :nottalking:

Touch a nerve?  I will laugh at that joke EVERY time 😂

When you fart in a car in Jersey, they roll the windows UP 🤗

2 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I doubt his voting record shows him to be a “good” Republican. 

I'm sure he has said or done something horrible in the past and probably will do so again in the future, but recognizes that the GOP support white supremacy is a step in the right direction. 

2 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

Realistically, will this do anything? Surely there's some other fly-by-night hosting service based overseas that will happily take these people's money.

I mean stormfront really isn't a thing anymore.

I like that Beto. Maybe he should run for Senate.

Regarding Cloudflare's decision to drop 8chan, it was a different story exactly 24 hours ago:

And in a phone interview with the Guardian on Saturday night, Prince reiterated his belief that Cloudflare should not cease to provide services to sites such as 8chan based on their content.

“If I could wave a magic wand and make all of the bad things that are on the internet go away – and I personally would put the Daily Stormer and 8chan in that category of bad things – I would wave that magic wand tomorrow,” Prince said. “It would be the easiest thing in the world and it would feel incredibly good for us to kick 8chan off our network, but I think it would step away from the obligation that we have and cause that community to still exist and be more lawless over time.”

Someone got them to change their minds.

1 hour ago, nublood said:

I wonder if Alexandria Dumbass knows the Dayton shooter was a leftist Warren supporter?

Perhaps if Warren radicalized the Dayton person, you'd have a point, as opposed to the radicalized white supremacist whose language was criminally similar to Trump's.