Active shooter in El Paso at Walmart/Mall

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

A lot of your attempts at humor just feel like you're picking at people and fall flat. And I'm not just talking about what you say to me.

My exchange with sbl was quite mild and easily resolved. 

Cool. I was wrong. End of conversation.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I feel like it's because you keep picking and I'm trying to patiently answer without getting in to deep. I don't think it's a stretch to argue that far right terrorism is a bigger threat to this country than than other types of ideologically motivated attacks, such as Islamic extremism, far left extremism, ecoterrorism, etc. That's what I meant. Sorry for any confusion on your part.

Biden just said the same thing basically in an interview on CNN. It was very good interview too.

Beginning Sept. 1, it will be easier to carry and store guns in Texas, home to five of the 20 deadliest shootings in the United States since 1900.

Ten new pro-gun laws will take effect in Texas in four weeks, less than a month after 22 people died in a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso.

Gov. Greg Abbott signed the measures after they were passed in a 2019 legislative session that the National Rifle Association, or NRA, called "highly successful" at the time, celebrating that the measures "will further loosen Texas' permissive gun laws" and would send the "gun control crowd home empty-handed."