Active shooter in El Paso at Walmart/Mall

57 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

A perfect example where gun violence restraining orders likely would have saved a lot of lives.

Or an Assault weapons ban... or more extensive requirements for the purchase and ownership of these types of weapons.  Clearly the mother didnt think the guy should have the gun and sought guidance.  The system that we have now failed everyone and this illustrates that amongst clearly.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Or an Assault weapons ban... or more extensive requirements for the purchase and ownership of these types of weapons.  Clearly the mother didnt think the guy should have the gun and sought guidance.  The system that we have now failed everyone and this illustrates that amongst clearly.

WRONG, the popo told that libcuck gun grabber that she SHALL NOT INFRINGE :flag:

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

As we have seen with killings like Virginia Tech or Santa Fe High School, hand guns and shotguns are really effective in mass shootings. GVROs could have been utilized in many of these cases where people had suspicions about the safety of the person who eventually went on to commit mass murder.

I don’t think it is an either/or, we need to utilize many tools.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/during-el-paso-hospital-visit-trump-compared-his-and-orourkes-crowd-sizes-at-political-rallies-video-shows/2019/08/08/573a3e68-b9eb-11e9-bad6-609f75bfd97f_story.html

During his remarks, Trump thanked the fire department for allowing 10,000 people in the El Paso County Coliseum, beyond its stated capacity, and said “tens of thousands” of additional people were watching on screens outside.

A fire department spokesman told the Times that 6,500 people were inside the venue and no special accommodations were made.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/during-el-paso-hospital-visit-trump-compared-his-and-orourkes-crowd-sizes-at-political-rallies-video-shows/2019/08/08/573a3e68-b9eb-11e9-bad6-609f75bfd97f_story.html

During his remarks, Trump thanked the fire department for allowing 10,000 people in the El Paso County Coliseum, beyond its stated capacity, and said “tens of thousands” of additional people were watching on screens outside.

A fire department spokesman told the Times that 6,500 people were inside the venue and no special accommodations were made.

He really is obsessed with size. Stormy must have really fucked with his head.

14 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

For some reason this incident just hits me harder than other things he's done. It's like, yes, he is 100% a psychopath.

No one in his circle can act human in any way. They all look and act like they were stamped out of some fucked up white supremacist factory.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

*sociopath

I did some research (as I always thought they were the same thing), and it turns out that psychopathy is the old term for what is now called antisocial personality disorder, and that sociopathy is not a formal medical definition, and is just used by people to sound softer than psychopathy. People with ASPD can be low or high-functioning, but I have no doubt that Trump fits in this group.

9 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

That picture looks so tone deff, and I find it completely disgusting they asked to have the child brought back for this photo op. No respect, no remorse or regret, no decency. 

To me the only reason for requesting the child back and those expressions would be if the child had no other relatives and Donald and wife were adopting the orphan. 

5 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

Pretty sure this song was written about the immigration camps, but applies here 

Reveal hidden contents

We Are Not Your Kind is the fucking tits. 

Also, my brother said the orphaned baby's family requested to go back and meet with Trump. Not sure why all the baby Trump stories haven't been updated with that. It still doesn't negate Trump's lack of social awareness to anything. 

11 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

That picture looks so tone deff, and I find it completely disgusting they asked to have the child brought back for this photo op. No respect, no remorse or regret, no decency. 

To me the only reason for requesting the child back and those expressions would be if the child had no other relatives and Donald and wife were adopting the orphan. 

The infant, Paul Anchondo, was discharged from the hospital this week only to be brought back for Trump's visit with victims of the mass shooting. Paul's uncle, Tito Anchondo, said he wanted to meet Trump face to face "to see if he's genuine" in his condolences.

"I want to see his reaction in person," Tito, whose late brother, Andre, was Paul's father, told NPR. "I want to see if he's genuine and see if my political views are right or wrong and see if he feels maybe some kind of remorse for statements that he's made."

Tito, who said he may adopt his now-orphaned nephew, said he was volunteering information about his political views with the understanding that, especially as a Hispanic in El Paso, they might not be warmly received.

"People need to know what our feelings are as a family. My brother was very supportive of Trump," he told NPR. "We've always been Republican conservatives in our family. Yes, maybe President Trump has said one or two things that we may not agree with. But in the big scope of everything, I don't think he's been a bad president, in my opinion."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/parents-of-baby-in-viral-el-paso-photo-with-trump-were-supporters-of-the-president-child-s-uncle-says/ar-AAFzWTt?ocid=AMZN

12 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

I'm struggling with parts of it. I had an easier time with AHIG and .5 (both albums I love) not sure what it is, Craig is a beast though - didn't realize it until this album. 

What parts are you struggling with? I like the extreme experimentation and range in styles.