~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

17 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Rumors always circulated that Jordan’s father was murdered because of Michael’s gambling debts and his aversion to actually paying those debts. Killing his father was their way to get him to pay.

Rumors =/= facts 

There's no evidence in the case to suggest it was anything more than a couple punks who were looking for someone to rob. They found a guy in a Lexus and that was their chance. 

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Rumors =/= facts 

There's no evidence in the case to suggest it was anything more than a couple punks who were looking for someone to rob. They found a guy in a Lexus and that was their chance. 

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah those rumors were always around... on the front page of The Enquirer and other reputable journalistic organizations.

Ah I see. 

I'm not as well versed in sports as my friends are, and they always spoke of it as if it were some unspoken thing about Jordan that people always knew. Good to know that wasn't the case.

24 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Ah I see. 

I'm not as well versed in sports as my friends are, and they always spoke of it as if it were some unspoken thing about Jordan that people always knew. Good to know that wasn't the case.

He did once save the Loony Toons from being captured by aliens and put on display in an intergalactic zoo. You can find out more in the docudrama “Space Jam”. :sun: 

38 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

He did once save the Loony Toons from being captured by aliens and put on display in an intergalactic zoo. You can find out more in the docudrama “Space Jam”. :sun: 

The only docudrama I know of involving humans interacting with toons is the one involving the murder of Marvin Acme, and how the toon Roger Rabbit was implicated in his murder. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Ah I see. 

He is known to be a huge gambler,  but he was also known to pay his debts... the tabloids added all that other shit.

The meeting was about getting information on Clinton, but its done all the time and its legal guys, also i totally never knew anything about it. Totally fine that he lied about it to all of us though, right congress?  Also does this count as him throwing his son under the bus?

55 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Sooo...

1. Politicizing a disaster in California

2. Ignoring climate change

3. Also an expert in fighting wildfires

Its straight out of the Nationalist/Facism/Dictator handbook, the opposition is literally the reason for all the bad things that happen and all the good stuff is My doing.

1 hour ago, Amazatron said:

Sooo...

1. Politicizing a disaster in California

2. Ignoring climate change

3. Also an expert in fighting wildfires

fuck i dont know where to begin....he clearly doesnt know what a drought is....he thinks we are sending water to the ocean? to what ...like fill up the ocean?  

what the fuck is tree clear......christ i am know dumber after reading this shit

13 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

fuck i dont know where to begin....he clearly doesnt know what a drought is....he thinks we are sending water to the ocean? to what ...like fill up the ocean?  

what the fuck is tree clear......christ i am know dumber after reading this shit

I think what trump was trying to argue:

Instead of storing more water in reserviors for human and farm use, it's being allowed to drain to the ocean through the state's rivers to benefit the fish which spawn or otherwise use the rivers.

Clear cutting can creat fire breaks.  But u would argue selective logging is more beneficial to forest health.

Regardless, droughts and fires happen, regardless of humans causing them.  By trying to prevent all fires, you actually make the situation worse because the forest floor becomes packed with so much fuel, it ends up being a worse fire when it actually happens.

57 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

I know in Los Angeles at least, most if not all of the infrastructure to keep flooding from happening when it rains just runs all the water out into the ocean instead of capturing any of it.

I have no idea, they don't have a problem getting water to put out the fires, and no amount of water capture is going to prevent the fires, unless hes talking flooding the central valley or something ridiculous, lol.  We're talking about a guy who lied about having a giant screen set up outside a rally so people could watch, you know something everyone in attendance could literally fact check themselves.

Its far more likely hes really just attempting to lash out at his opponents since CA is mostly Dem so therefore whatever they're doing is clearly causing these fires.