~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

29 minutes ago, Iculus said:

Seriously? The only difference that I see is that she has her mouth closed. 

Really? In the older pic her cheekbones look softer, she has smile lines, her nose is fuller, lips are thinner, eyebrows are sharper, eyes are rounder, and she has a double chin. 

43 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

Really? In the older pic her cheekbones look softer, she has smile lines, her nose is fuller, lips are thinner, eyebrows are sharper, eyes are rounder, and she has a double chin. 

I must be commenting on the wrong picture. What picture makes her look "that" pretty?

6 hours ago, Iculus said:

I must be commenting on the wrong picture. What picture makes her look "that" pretty?

Well he also made a comment about Melania Trump being the hottest first lady ever so he's got some questionable tastes. His all time favorite Jolene Blalock probably his best call. Still looking a bit rough these days though.

9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Well he also made a comment about Melania Trump being the hottest first lady ever so he's got some questionable tastes. His all time favorite Jolene Blalock probably his best call. Still looking a bit rough these days though.

Ummm... i never said those things at all. Melania is absolutely an attractive woman if you’re basing it only on looks. 

my only Celebrity “crushes” are Lucy Liu and Sofia Vergara.