~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

Wait, they get Meatloaf? Bat out of Hell is a legit good album. :(

Yeah, Meat Loaf himself is a cònservative, and I think he was buddies with Trump on Celebrity Apprentice or something.

I agree it's a bummer. I enjoyed Bat Out of Hell 1 and 2 back in the day.

I wonder what the rights situation looks like for the songs now with Steinmen dead, if Meat Loaf can lend the rights on only his say so.

I think using the songs is more of a joke in that he is one of the rare celebrities that is a conservative than them actually wanting to use them, though. I mean, conservatives are pretty good at ignoring the meaning of songs, as we have already discussed, but it's hard to ignore most Meat Loaf's songs are about teenagers fucking :lol:

I guess Everything Louder Than Everything Else might work for one of Trump's screamathons he calls a rally.

9 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Yeah, Meat Loaf himself is a cònservative, and I think he was buddies with Trump on Celebrity Apprentice or something.

I agree it's a bummer. I enjoyed Bat Out of Hell 1 and 2 back in the day.

I wonder what the rights situation looks like for the songs now with Steinmen dead, if Meat Loaf can lend the rights on only his say so.

I think using the songs is more of a joke in that he is one of the rare celebrities that is a conservative than them actually wanting to use them, though. I mean, conservatives are pretty good at ignoring the meaning of songs, as we have already discussed, but it's hard to ignore most Meat Loaf's songs are about teenagers fucking :lol:

I guess Everything Louder Than Everything Else might work for one of Trump's screamathons he calls a rally.

I was going to say well at least Jim Steinman (who is still alive btw lol) maybe is a democrat, but he’s so fucking obviously libertarian. 

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I was going to say well at least Jim Steinman (who is still alive btw lol) maybe is a democrat, but he’s so fucking obviously libertarian. 

After some googling, I can not for the life of me figure out where I got that Steinman was dead. I could have sworn that I saw a news story about it in the past year or two. I even remember specifically thinking, "No one would have guessed in the 70's that Meat would be the one to outlive Jim".

I even thought, well maybe I just read about him having a stoke or something and couldn't find anything. My bad.

Just now, Chairslinger said:

After some googling, I can not for the life of me figure out where I got that Steinman was dead. I could have sworn that I saw a news story about it in the past year or two. I even remember specifically thinking, "No one would have guessed in the 70's that Meat would be the one to outlive Jim".

I even thought, well maybe I just read about him having a stroke or something and couldn't find anything. My bad.

28 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I even thought, well maybe I just read about him having a stoke or something and couldn't find anything. My bad.

I mean, to be fair, he just seems like someone who SHOULD be dead by now.

His followers are all such fucking dipshits they don't even care.

I've been going back and forth with a group of idiot mouth breather trump fuckers in a chat in an iOS game of all places and these people are fucked in the brain. They are fucking insane idiots who seem to take pride in being as dumb and ignorant as possible.

Not even worth conversing with about anything.

I think from here on out it's just gonna be, "oh, you're a Trump supporter. This conversation is now over.  I'm morally and intellectually incompatible with you and there is nothing further to discus."

It's hopeless.

3 minutes ago, ort said:

His followers are all such fucking dips hits they don't even care.

I've been going back and forth with a group of them in a chat in an iOs game of all places and these people are fucked in the brain. They are fucking insane idiots.

I think from here on out it's just gonna be, "oh, you're a Trump supporter. This conversation is now over.  I'm morally and intellectually incompatible with you and there is nothing further to discus."

It's hopeless.

Watch the social dilemma on Netflix.

23 minutes ago, ort said:

His followers are all such fucking dipshits they don't even care.

I've been going back and forth with a group of idiot mouth breather trump fuckers in a chat in an iOS game of all places and these people are fucked in the brain. They are fucking insane idiots who seem to take pride in being as dumb and ignorant as possible.

It's hopeless.

The way that I like to describe is that neither party has a monopoly on ignorance and stupidity, but only one considers those things a prerequisite for joining.

So I had no idea this was happening, but apparently there is a Trump rally where I live in Henderson (near Vegas) tonight.  I only found out about this when a few of my old Navy buddies said they were going.  

Reading up on it, it will be the first indoor rally since the lackluster rally Trump had in Tulsa back in June.  This rally is technically illegal, as it violates the State's order to not have any events with more than 50 people attending.  I doubt very many people will wear masks either. 

@Remarkableriots

12 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

So I had no idea this was happening, but apparently there is a Trump rally where I live in Henderson (near Vegas) tonight.  I only found out about this when a few of my old Navy buddies said they were going.  

Reading up on it, it will be the first indoor rally since the lackluster rally Trump had in Tulsa back in June.  This rally is technically illegal, as it violates the State's order to not have any events with more than 50 people attending.  I doubt very many people will wear masks either. 

@Remarkableriots

If the governor had any balls, he'd cut the power to the place.

Sorry folks, illegal stuff doesn't get power!

5 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

People behind Trump in view of the cameras had masks on, but reporters there say that they didn't actually have masks on for any of the warm-up speeches.

I saw another tweet that people directly behind him didn't have masks on. 

7 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

People behind Trump in view of the cameras had masks on, but reporters there say that they didn't actually have masks on for any of the warm-up speeches.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

I saw another tweet that people directly behind him didn't have masks on. 

You both are right!