~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

1 hour ago, sexy_shapiro said:

My old therapist in DC told me he has no doubt that Trump is a narcissist

If a man whose family business seems to be renting his name out to put on big buildings isn't a narcissist I'll eat my hat

34 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Woodrow Wilson and Ronald Reagan come to mind.

JFK and fdr as well

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Did it make him incapable of being President though? Sound slike something he had his whole life. Wilson and Reagan were both mentally unfit essentially and their wives and aides were the ones running the country during their illnesses. That's what we're talking about.

Major surgery on patients with Addison's disease was -- and is -- considered risky, even when they are treated with hormone replacement. Kennedy, in fact, had numerous post-operative complications and was twice administered the last rites of the Roman Catholic church.

Those complications, which included two serious infections, may have been indirect consequences of his disease, though the doctors who described his case noted he never had "Addisonian crisis," an often fatal collapse of the circulation that comes from having inadequate amounts of adrenal hormones at times of stress.

I can see how death could make him incapable of being president

15 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Unless I'm misreading the article, the incidents you describe happened BEFORE he was in office so...

That is true but a minor stressor, like an injury, could have caused him to die unexpectedly which would be a problem

You know, other than whomever actually killed him

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

That is true but a minor stressor, like an injury, could have caused him to die unexpectedly which would be a problem

You know, other than whomever actually killed him

OK but you do realize that him being ill is different than him being mentally incapable of running the country right?  I mean Reagan and Wilson were pretty much senile at the end of their Presidencies.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

But...he didn't die from the surgeries.

and this too.

16 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

If a minor stressor had killed him, Johnson would have become president sooner. They weren't going to Weekend at Bernie's him.

I mean WTF dude, how do you not get that JFK suddenly dying is completely different than the president being incapacitated and the people around him keeping it a secret so they can run the country as a secret cabal?

17 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

OK but you do realize that him being ill is different than him being mentally incapable of running the country right?  I mean Reagan and Wilson were pretty much senile at the end of their Presidencies.

and this too.

I do. It does fit in the overall picture that I think the issue is that the white house has no problem covering up the health issues of the president of the president wants to no matter how big or small, they've shown it time and time again.

7 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I do. It does fit in the overall picture that I think the issue is that the white house has no problem covering up the health issues of the president of the president wants to no matter how big or small, they've shown it time and time again.

How would they have covered up JFK being literally dead back in the 1960s? Eventually people would have noticed that he wasn't even saying anything on TV and it's not like they could have deepfaked a speech from a bunker back then.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

How would they have covered up JFK being literally dead back in the 1960s? Eventually people would have noticed that he wasn't even saying anything on TV and it's not like they could have deepfaked a speech from a bunker back then.

I'm pretty sure I saw a documentary about the CIA covering up the fact that JFK survived, so anything is possible.

14726072_f520.jpg

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Jason said:

They covered up him having the disease

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Melania of course you silly goose... and in a third act twist, the REAL leader is revealed to be BARON :shock:

How Melania Trump blocked Ivanka Trump from encroaching on her domain (Washington Post)

Many will remember Ivanka's unwavering presence at her father Donald Trump's side throughout his presidential campaign and after. In a new biography about Mrs. Trump, The Art of Her Deal, Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post reporter Mary Jordan details the first lady's rivalry with her stepdaughter, who supposedly made a grab for power after her father's election.

1 hour ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

I don't know which is worse: the obviously phoned-in title or that someone got paid to come up with it and another person got paid to say "Yeah, we'll go with that."

They must not have had access to Melanie's trove or plagiarized Michelle Obama materials. 

4 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Most of them are bots I bet.

Lots of people have been signing up for tickets to try to crowd out the actual MAGA chuds. But the tickets come with a first come first served disclaimer.