~*SFLUFAN's & Zaku's Veterans/Armistice/Remembrance Day Hitman 2 Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

On Sunday, the world  will mark the 100th Anniversary of the end of the First World War, a devastating conflict that claimed 20 million lives and changed the world in ways that we're still experiencing to this day.

And what better way to mark such a solemn occasion than with a giveaway for a game where you assassinate targets in creatively hilarious/hilariously creative ways!

To be eligible, all you have to do is post in this thread over the weekend and the RNG gods may smile upon you.  To get a little extra consideration, post your favorite assassination that you accomplished over the long history of this series!

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think my favorite assassination was by accident. It was in the Paris level during Christmas and I was in the attic. As I was creeping to get to my target Santa Clause appeared out of no where. Out of twitchiness I ended up strangling him with my fiber wire. I didn't know what happened as it all went down so fast. I felt bad about about murdering Santa Clause so naturally I took his outfit and assumed the new role as Santa. But not without finishing off my initial targets as jolly ol' Saint Nick :lol: It was a very merry Xmas indeed.

• Like 1

Most memorable assassination was Silent Assassin suit only for the model elusive target Walter Williams.  He would always walk by a bathroom next to a restricted area, so I very, very carefully kited over every single person in that area into the closest bathroom with a coin, knocked them out, and then dragged them into the other bathroom while no one was watching.  I needed that closest bathroom empty otherwise the newest victim would freak out and alert the guards before I could put them to sleep.  Eventually there were no witnesses in the area when he finally came around.  He was much harder to pull away, but after a bunch of desperate coin tosses, he finally decided to check out what was going on in the john, only to get pistol whipped and shot while unconscious on the ground.  I left his body there, and about 6 unconscious saps in the bathroom next to it.  

• Like 1