The Parmount+ Super Bowl Spot is...look, just watch the bloody thing

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Parmount+ Super Bowl Spot is...look, just watch the bloody thing
Just now, Ricofoley said:

They don't really interact whatsoever, but at any point during the filming of this, do you think somebody on set explained to Patrick Stewart who and what Knuckles is, and do you think Patrick Stewart cared?

I'm pretty sure that the full extent of Sir Patrick's level of engagement was, "Exactly how bloody much am I being paid to do this again?"

• True 1

I saw this yesterday as an ad before a youtube video I was going to watch and I honestly questioned if I was dying as it went on and these insane images were the last neurons in my brain firing randomly. 

This is just wonderfully bizarre and the insanity just keeps ramping

• True 1

I enjoyed it on multiple levels. Imagine trying to entice people to buy your streaming service by showcasing Reno 911, Survivor, Halo, Hey Arnold, some Drew Barrymore show, Knuckles, Dora, and Peppa Pig.  Feels like the Ad company was making fun of Paramount+ without them knowing it. 

Jesus you guys are lame. That shit was hilarious. Who gives a shit how good a job it did promoting its brands. Budweiser sold a billion dollars worthy of beer with talking frogs. 

Also I 1000% already have my tickets for the Creed reunion tour this summer 😂😂

• Hype 1

2 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

I was probably the right age for Hey Arnold! when that came out so yeah, this commercial was just perfect and hilarious to me. Watched it multiple times, kids thought it was hilarious and are now quoting “throw the child” every chance they get.

This generation's "Kick the baby!" ? :thinking:

• Like 1