How dare you?! UPDATE: Andrew Tate charged with rape

Andrew Tate, along with a select handful of successful alt-right "men's right's activists" who teach teen boys (particularly) all the wrong things. Teachers have found many of their male students telling them things like: "go make me a sandwich" (which I had hoped we were past by now) thanks to Tate's online influence. He's weird. He's gross. He sucks.

Screen_Shot_2022_08_23_at_4.22.21_PM.png
WWW.VOX.COM

The manosphere has a new favorite loser, but that’s not your problem.

• Guillotine 1

9 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Andrew Tate, along with a select handful of successful alt-right "men's right's activists" who teach teen boys (particularly) all the wrong things. Teachers have found many of their male students telling them things like: "go make me a sandwich" (which I had hoped we were past by now) thanks to Tate's online influence. He's weird. He's gross. He sucks.

Screen_Shot_2022_08_23_at_4.22.21_PM.png
WWW.VOX.COM

The manosphere has a new favorite loser, but that’s not your problem.

yep. i have a few male students who like andrew tate and quote him. very unfortunate and disturbing. 

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, johnny said:

yep. i have a few male students who like andrew tate and quote him. very unfortunate and disturbing. 

I'm a 36 year old man, married with no children (yet) and so if I'm hearing about what's going on with kids in classrooms to this degree, it must be bad and it's completely believable (unlike all the worry of trans talk in schools by comparison)

• True 2

So do they have some sort of ongoing beef, or did he just tweet that Bugatti shit at her completely out of the blue?

Because that seriously might be one of the most pathetic things imaginable. What a sad broken down shell of a person Andrew Tate must be.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

1 hour ago, ort said:

So do they have some sort of ongoing beef, or did he just tweet that Bugatti shit at her completely out of the blue?

Because that seriously might be one of the most pathetic things imaginable. What a sad broken down shell of a person Andrew Tate must be.

I doubt they had beef. She’s someone that his fans would probably despise because they are all vile pieces of shit. So he does this to rile everyone up on both sides and unfortunately it works.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

1 hour ago, ort said:

I believe it's out of the blue but I haven't been following things before that Bugatti tweet dropped. Just so it really sinks in for everybody, Andrew Tate is a 36 year old adult grown man (I say man only in the barest, strictest technical sense of the term) and Greta Thunberg is a 19 year old girl/young adult.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I mean that's all you really need to know about Andrew Tate.

4 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Easy dunks

Sure, but the currency these people use is engagement. Why do anything to help signal boost them at all? When Trump was POTUS or now that he's running, I get it. There's no reason to dunk on Shapiro, Tate, or their ilk. Hate engagement is still engagement.

• True 1