How dare you?! UPDATE: Andrew Tate charged with rape

18 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Them being in the public discourse is a weak excuse. We don’t post when someone says something stupid on The Joe Rogan Experience because… who fucking cares? Or about Alex Jones when he’s not getting sued because… who cares? 

Andrew Tate gets arrested? Great, light it up. He has a Twitter beef with someone? Ben Shapiro fishes for engagement by tweeting about WAP? Jordan Peterson weeps while talking about poverty? Why engage at all? It’s complete bullshit. The reaction they get is what they’re looking for. Why give them anything?

We're talking about signal boosting though, not discussion. My entire point is that discussion isn't per se signal boosting. I'm saying the reason they are in this discussion is due to public discourse. My point is that being so, discussion doesn't make this engagement. I mean, ask yourself: who are we engaging with? What harm is actually brought? If harm is even brought, do the benefits of discussion outweigh the costs?

Teenage kids are learning from and spouting Tate nonsense regardless of whether we engage in it or not. Us addressing and rebutting it is a good thing.

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

We're talking about signal boosting though, not discussion. My entire point is that discussion isn't per se signal boosting. I'm saying the reason they are in this discussion is due to public discourse. My point is that being so, discussion doesn't make this engagement. I mean, ask yourself: who are we engaging with? What harm is actually brought? If harm is even brought, do the benefits of discussion outweigh the costs?

Teenage kids are learning from and spouting Tate nonsense regardless of whether we engage in it or not. Us addressing and rebutting it is a good thing.

I mean we know people go to these accounts and look at the replies; they’re either called out as funny or they’re screenshot and posted too. 

Yes we’re likely in “there are dozens of us!” territory but still. :p

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I mean we know people go to these accounts and look at the replies; they’re either called out as funny or they’re screenshot and posted too. 

Yes we’re likely in “there are dozens of us!” territory but still. :p

Which is a good thing! :p  Are you suggesting dozens become zero? Maybe I think this fight is that bad, but I feel like every inch counts lol. Either way I'm happy with the Arrested Development reference. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Which is a good thing! :p  Are you suggesting dozens become zero? Maybe I think this fight is that bad, but I feel like every inch counts lol. Either way I'm happy with the Arrested Development reference. :lol:

Yes I believe literally nobody should follow or subscribe to these people, here and elsewhere :p

Think about this, if Elon Musk never bought Twitter, Tate would have never been unbanned, then he never would have had this little online squabble with Greta, and then Romanian authorities would never have known he was in the country to arrest him for human trafficking.

Thank you for protecting the children, Mr. Musk.

• Sicko 1
  • Hugs 2

24 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

Think about this, if Elon Musk never bought Twitter, Tate would have never been unbanned, then he never would have had this little online squabble with Greta, and then Romanian authorities would never have known he was in the country to arrest him for human trafficking.

Thank you for protecting the children, Mr. Musk.

Interesting. Looking into it. 

4 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Romanian authorities needed proof that Andrew Tate was in the country so they reportedly used his social media posts. His ridiculous video yesterday featured a pizza from a Romanian pizza chain, Jerry's Pizza, confirming he was in the country.

spacer.png

The real hero is this pizza box!

• True 1

4 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Very true. I can't keep up on all the assholes out there so I appreciate people talking about the ones who slip through the cracks.  

• Halal 1

8 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Why do people insist on posting shit from people like Shapiro and Tate. Why.

Nothing we do here boosts their engagement, signal boosts, or matters.

5 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Andrew Tate gets arrested? Great, light it up. He has a Twitter beef with someone? The reaction they get is what they’re looking for. Why give them anything?

I don't think Greta unintentionally provoking him to get himself arrested is what he was looking for. 

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

This is real, I checked;

568576-A9-2-D65-4-F03-99-A5-399615-D161-
 :daydream:

You're  not actually supposed to recycle pizza boxes. You can, but you have to cut out and pieces of cardboard that have bits of cheese or grease on them because they can damage the machines that process it.

• Guillotine 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1