Biden White House is done playing around

Just now, thewhyteboar said:

All the MAGAts are crying fascism and pretending to be persecuted. Once again, they are the biggest babies with the fullest diapers. The slightest little push and they collapse into a heap of sobs. Fuck 'em all.

TBF, my company held a cry session when Trump won in 2016.

• Haha 1
  • True 1
  • Hugs 2

10 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

This “persecuted” angle works well with the theme of Trump being persecuted.. by overturning if ROE is still bigger in voters minds above everything else…

just need to splice together clips of Trump ridiculing folks along with MAGAs and it will highlight where the bullying comes from

9 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

"Persecution" isn't a winning argument, it just makes them look like whiny chumps. 

“Persecution “ is their organizing principle

I am curious as to the influence and thought process that led to this change of discourse.. up to this point the Lefts jab at the GOP have been very surgical calculated slaps that the worst of their base is too stupid to understand..

This carpet bombing style of call out is fine for throwing their BS back at them but it also greatly generates content for their disinformation campaigns..

Who in the Left made this call? What line did the GOP finally cross to say “there is no compromise with these MAGAts”… we all said it when Trump was campaigning (long before Trump tbh)

23 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

I am curious as to the influence and thought process that led to this change of discourse.. up to this point the Lefts jab at the GOP have been very surgical calculated slaps that the worst of their base is too stupid to understand..

This carpet bombing style of call out is fine for throwing their BS back at them but it also greatly generates content for their disinformation campaigns..

Who in the Left made this call? What line did the GOP finally cross to say “there is no compromise with these MAGAts”… we all said it when Trump was campaigning (long before Trump tbh)

I imagine the immense rise of right wing terrorism and the stochastic terrorism calls from the far right media and politicians is the main reason. With threats of actual violence from the far right and calls for civil war, it's the reason domestic white supremacists are at the top of terrorist watch lists in this country now. That'd be the main reason I'd wager.

1 hour ago, DPCyric said:

Man we all expected Biden to be the most do nothing lame ass President ever but he has been really stepping up his game lately I'm honestly impressed.

I didn't... but this was starting maybe late 2020/early 2021 when I read news stories about comparisons to Roosevelt and his discussions with historians about going big and what that means for his legacy.

His original pitch for the COVID relief plan was more ambitious, but I feel he's started more ambitious with his pitches so what we get is better than when Democrats start with a compromised position. Build Back Better was one of the biggest proposals I've ever seen, and even with so much stripped a year later, we got significant climate change bills and incentives to switch to renewables, Medicare finally being able to negotiate down drug prices, an insulin price cap for Medicare, and they're still going for what didn't get in, mainly insulin price caps for private insurance. The stuff that didn't get into the original BBB bill, like Universal Pre-K, is now an election pitch if Democrats get bigger majorities.

When he originally won the primary? I wasn't expecting much. And after BBB failed, I thought it was over, but last spring and this summer have been impressively productive.

• Halal 2

5ba0e8fb2fc6f2a1d37aa2d484fe3882
WWW.AOL.COM

Despite promises by the Biden administration, relatives and colleagues of an aid worker killed in a U.S. drone strike remain stuck in Afghanistan.

“I’m surprised we're still here," said Ahmadi's widow, Anisa, 50. "I feel that it's all just talking and no action. Yes, the others have been taken abroad, but we should have been a priority. We’ve gone through so much.”

“We left behind the vast majority of the Afghans we were attempting to evacuate, and haven’t really lifted a finger helping them get to safety,” said Matt Zeller, a former CIA analyst and military veteran who co-founded the nonprofit No One Left Behind, which aims to help Afghans and Iraqi interpreters and employees who worked with the Americans.

Thanks Joe!

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Whoever runs the Biden account deserves a raise, just absolutely clowning Rick Scott here:

Megan Coyne, the same woman that used to shit talk from the New Jersey account.

Megan-Coyne-NJ.jpg
NEWJERSEYGLOBE.COM

Just five years after interning on Phil Murphy’s 2017 gubernatorial campaign, Livingston native Megan Coyne is on her way to the White House. Coyne, one