Biden White House is done playing around

An additional move:

Megan-Coyne-NJ.jpg
NEWJERSEYGLOBE.COM

Just five years after interning on Phil Murphy’s 2017 gubernatorial campaign, Livingston native Megan Coyne is on her way to the White House. Coyne, one

This is the reason the White House twitter is on the offensive, and it's about time.

Coyne and her boss at the time, Pearl Gabel, brought life and a quintessential New Jersey manner to a once dull state-run Twitter account that began to take off in 2019.

"Who lets New Jersey have a Twitter?" tweeted someone with 88 followers.

The reply – "Your mom" – had nearly a half-million likes and 85,000 retweets.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, legend said:

I really hope he keeps this attitude instead of the "reach across the aisle" BS he started with. Call the fuckers out and and take action without them.

The funny thing is seeing people that have been screaming FJB are whining "Oh so we're not doing unity anymore" lol.

• Guillotine 1

He needs to be aggressive on his MAGA opponents. Love seeing being seen as Grandpa Jo

willy wonka and the chocolate factory fainting GIF

to getting shit done and being aggressive now. Democrats now have that

Toronto Blue Jays Baseball GIF by MLB

keep it up and they can do again. Call out all the bullshit and make the MAGA “politicians” back up their claims with actual proof. Talk about what they’ve done for people and tell them you aren’t done yet. 

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

What we truly need:

Fox/Newsmax/OAN reporter: Mr. President, is forgiving student loan debt just trying to buy votes?

Biden: go fuck yourself.

^Perfect world. :daydream:

No no no.

He says: “Debt forgiveness was central to the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Take it up with him.”

*Big dick Catholic Mic drop*

From Wikipedia:

The Jubilee (Hebrew: יובל yōḇel; Yiddish: yoyvl) is the year at the end of seven cycles of shmita (Sabbatical years) and, according to biblical regulations, had a special impact on the ownership and management of land in the Land of Israel. According to the Book of Leviticus, Hebrew slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven, and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.

From the Vatican itself (link #2):

In Nazareth Jesus defines his mission as messianic, saying it is the fulfilment of a prophecy which announced the preaching of a jubilee year.

2 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Treating the press like an enemy is bad but giving them a bottomless well of assumed good faith is bad too. Joe is doing really well not falling into that trap.

I agree, but, fwiw, in my half joking post I’m not talking about the press, I’m talking about propaganda spouting fake news channels :fap:

4 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

No no no.

He says: “Debt forgiveness was central to the gospel of Jesus Christ.  You wanna take it up with him?”

*Big dick Catholic Mic drop*

From Wikipedia:

From the Vatican itself (link #2):

When Jesus turned water into wine, it was a slap in the face to all those who pregamed tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Many people suggested doing this, and I suggest they continue! Great idea:

Do this as much as possible, agreed. Amplify everything that they've actually done so far so the midterms the Republicans get hammered. Mention insulin caps. Mention infrastructure bill. Mention Covid relief bill. I mean specific examples, over and over, of people benefiting from this stuff or hurting thanks to Republicans stopping or not helping pass something. The recent PPP loan forgiveness tweets about Republicans complaining about student debt relief were also great. Clowning these folks and amplifying how these things are helping others in cool ways like this and those tweets is the way forward. And hopefully Biden continues to learn that getting things actually done is popular (shocker, I know). Even mention how many judges he's approved and how popular unions are now, etc.

4 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Do this as much as possible, agreed. Amplify everything that they've actually done so far so the midterms the Republicans get hammered. Mention insulin caps. Mention infrastructure bill. Mention Covid relief bill. I mean specific examples, over and over, of people benefiting from this stuff or hurting thanks to Republicans stopping or not helping pass something. The recent PPP loan forgiveness tweets about Republicans complaining about student debt relief were also great. Clowning these folks and amplifying how these things are helping others in cool ways like this and those tweets is the way forward. And hopefully Biden continues to learn that getting things actually done is popular (shocker, I know). Even mention how many judges he's approved and how popular unions are now, etc.

Just have a 15-second ad like this, but for every issue:

- phone ringing, person answers

- Biden "Hey, it's Joe. How much has your prescription for insulin gone down?"

- Person "It was $389, now it's $112 a month."

- Biden "I did that." 

- Hangs up

• Haha 3
  • Sicko Sherman 1