Biden White House is done playing around

On 9/25/2022 at 5:44 PM, Ominous said:

I wish people would stop bringing up Hitler, especially when comparing him to Trump. Hitler knew how to poison himself and pull the trigger. 

I know this is a joke, but I have a friend whose Jewish grandfather, who is a lefty and holocaust survivor, absolutely hates that a lot of the left uses the term Nazi to describe racists and bigots. He says it devalues the word and the actions Nazi's committed against his family. He feels people have made the term into a joke. 

I have no idea how widespread this kind of thought is within the Jewish community, but he's definitely adamant about it. 

Well with the actual nazis, bigots, and racists on the right running around somehow having the balls to compare people who are against those things to nazis constantly and with weird shit like “pedohitler”, I’d be more concerned about that. But what do I know, I’m not a jewish holocaust survivor living in an internet personas imagination.

Not that there might not be some people who fit that mold irl, but in those cases, I wouldn’t have the heart to tell them that the problem is that on the American right there exists a lot of self professed nazi support which makes it a bit more complicated. 

• True 4

16 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I know this is a joke, but I have a friend whose Jewish grandfather, who is a lefty and holocaust survivor, absolutely hates that a lot of the left uses the term Nazi to describe racists and bigots. He says it devalues the word and the actions Nazi's committed against his family. He feels people have made the term into a joke. 

I have no idea how widespread this kind of thought is within the Jewish community, but he's definitely adamant about it. 

I mean, it's MAGA chuds yelling "the Jews will not replace us" as they're carrying tiki torches in Charlottesville, VA. It's pretty clear they are neo-Nazi's. 

48 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

That’s exactly why Desantis doesn’t have it. Trump would be ballyhooing about how unfair Biden has been but at the end of the day Ron is just another mashed potato looking pretender

Yep, if Trump were Governor, he would NEVER had even been there in the first place, just like he left the White House without doing the customary passing the torch ceremony.

• Halal 1

3 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

That’s exactly why Desantis doesn’t have it. Trump would be ballyhooing about how unfair Biden has been but at the end of the day Ron is just another mashed potato looking pretender

Reminds me of The Daily Show after Sandy hit New Jersey. Stewart nailed everything about the Republican leaders talk followed by what you saw above. Back then they too were voting against FEMA. Stewart attacked Chris Christie over words he had about Obama not being there for the people too fix simple issues. Christie said “He (Obama) probably couldn’t even find a light switch” Then he played clips after Sandy hit and CC thanking Obama and his leadership in those hard times. Stewart comes back with “someone found the light switch pretty fucking fast huh” 

• Halal 2