Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

People were pricing in a blow out ER for AMD and it was a small beat, that’s why it’s dropping, especially since ER was timed a day before FOMC. If you’re investing you really shouldn’t care about day to day or even weekly fluctuations, you care about point A and point B which are years apart and everything in between is generally noise - there’s a big difference between an investment and a trade. Also, you typically shouldn’t be buying stocks as an investment at all time highs.

If you have no idea what you’re doing but you don’t want to hire someone to invest for you, just slowly add stocks for companies with consistent growth and splits: ie: Apple. Otherwise you can slowly add ETFs like SPY or QQQ. Don’t freak out if you go red on them for a bit if it’s an investment as you’re playing a very long game not a get rich quick scheme. Shitty companies in small and mid caps (like 99% of them) shouldn’t be serious investments and are gambles.

38 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

What happens when a man who has only ever had one good idea posts a video on a platform not owned by a man who has never had a good idea:

KX1E8yT.jpeg

I'm kinda down for it honestly.  Not dumbass trying to make twitter a video platform, Levine making Bioshock over and over.

Just now, finaljedi said:

I'm kinda down for it honestly.  Not dumbass trying to make twitter a video platform, Levine making Bioshock over and over.

One idea is more than I’ve ever had, and I like his stuff! The point stands :p

INSIDEEVS.COM

The Cybertruck's fancy Goodyear tires are being chewed up by its wheel covers. Here's what's happening next.

TL;DR: Tesla “thought of this” and made sure to leave a small gap (millimeters) from where the rim overlaps the tires… but didn’t take into account that the weight of the vehicle makes the sidewalls slightly bulge, thus nullifying the gap.

• Haha 1
  • Hype 1

26 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:
INSIDEEVS.COM

The Cybertruck's fancy Goodyear tires are being chewed up by its wheel covers. Here's what's happening next.

TL;DR: Tesla “thought of this” and made sure to leave a small gap (millimeters) from where the rim overlaps the tires… but didn’t take into account that the weight of the vehicle makes the sidewalls slightly bulge, thus nullifying the gap.

Wait till they discover what different seasons do to tire shape 

On 2/5/2024 at 5:11 AM, Spork3245 said:
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Peers and directors of Elon Musk's companies feel pressured to use drugs with him, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Is he the guy from the DARE video who no one thought really existed?

• Haha 2

On 2/6/2024 at 8:39 PM, silentbob said:
WWW.COMINGSOON.NET

Gina Carano is suing Disney and Lucasfilm for discrimination after she was fired from her role in the Star Wars series The Mandalorian.

:lol:

As I said on the entertainment board, I highly encourage people to read the full filing. It’s hilarious, and a full 50% of it is screenshots of people being mean to her on twitter.

WWW.SCRIBD.COM

complaint

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

OBL would definitely be a prolific poster if he was still around.

As would, I’m sure, Saddam and Gaddafi, and many other flamboyant figures in history - had they lived long enough into the internet age.

2 hours ago, finaljedi said:

It wasn't what it is now though.  If he was around now he could have had a Twitter Spaces hosted by David Sacks.

The news about OBL getting killed broke on Twitter doe. 

54 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

Two members of a Cybertruck owner's forum claimed that they found "orange rust spots" and "corrosion" on their brand-new trucks, which cost almost $80,000.

Yeah not shocking. This was my first thought after watching that YouTube review posted ealier in this thread. The fact that they're telling owners they have to wipe off all moisture and dead bugs off their vehicles after every trip is not a good sign on the longevity of the body panels.

• Shocked 1

Now would be a good time to share that Stainless steel is not actually as the name implies "stainless". There are also tiers to its manufacturing with higher "purity" rates correlating to much higher prices. The king of stainless, in terms of rust, is type 316. Tesla opted to tweak the formula to create "Ultra hard 30x". I'm not aware of the performance spec of this variant, but in regard to rust it seems to behave more like 304. 

1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Now would be a good time to share that Stainless steel is not actually as the name implies "stainless". There are also tiers to its manufacturing with higher "purity" rates correlating to much higher prices. The king of stainless, in terms of rust, is type 316. Tesla opted to tweak the formula to create "Ultra hard 30x". I'm not aware of the performance spec of this variant, but in regard to rust it seems to behave more like 304. 

Just use CLR to "wash" the car. EZ.

The fact that the Cybertruck can't ever get wet or dirty (and must be washed immediately if it does) actually makes it a perfect car for the sort of suburban Chads who want it; most pickup trucks are owned as a status symbol and are rarely if ever used to haul items—many owners refuse to ever put things in the bed because it might get scratched. So having a truck that can never actually be used as a truck or it will fall apart from rust is perfectly fitting.

I think it's also a window into the mindset of Elon and his biggest fans that they advertised this as an apocalypse car, and seemingly the definition of an apocalypse for them starts and ends with "angry mobs will throw things at your car, and possibly shoot arrows at it"