Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

Does this fat fuck really think he’s gonna win?

The only guy who ever beat my ass, I’ve lost other fights but I wasn’t even in this one, I outweighed and outreached by a significant margin, he was just a better fighter.

Does captain moobs understand f=ma?

GettyImages-1201476983-scaled.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.EU

‘If Elon ever gets serious about a real date and official event, he knows how to reach me,’ Meta chief says.

“I think we can all agree Elon isn’t serious and it’s time to move on,” Zuckerberg said in a post on Threads Sunday night. “Elon won’t confirm a date, then says he needs surgery, and now asks to do a practice round in my backyard instead.”

But Zuckerberg left the door open to a fight in the future, continuing: “If Elon ever gets serious about a real date and official event, he knows how to reach me.”

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Brian said:

Zuck Cucked Musk - NY Post headline

Musk heard you and now he's in his way to Zuck's house to fight him...not that Zuck is even there at the moment.

STK200_Musk_vs_Zuck_02.jpg
WWW.THEVERGE.COM

Musk is now saying he is going to show up at Zuckerberg’s house to fight.

1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

spacer.png

Somebody showed him on the backend how many people had blocked him.

Let me guess once this is done anything that someone does to another to harass them that normally would lead to a block will have nothing done. Yet when done to man child it will lead the account being banned.

15 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Seriously, how have Threads or Blue Sky NOT dethroned this shit app yet?

Sky is still too limited on how many users they are allowing on the platform as they scale up. Threads has the users but is still working on features people need to make their switch over permanent. I'd say by this time next year Threads will be the defacto new twitter until the next major shift in how people spend their time on the internet.

I’m in favor of removing the block function. Muting is better. I don’t want to see the bad users content, but I’m happy for them to see my fantastic content and speak into the void having no idea I can’t see what they are saying 🥰

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

I’m in favor of removing the block function. Muting is better. I don’t want to see the bad users content, but I’m happy for them to see my fantastic content and speak into the void having no idea I can’t see what they are saying 🥰

There legitimate are reasons for people to want to stop other specific people from seeing their lives.

• True 1
  • Halal 3