Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

3 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Seems like an opportunity to create a localized MyChart for first responders/emergency where you get localized info but all managed on the same platform. Gov built, no ads, lightweight (😝), maybe work with Google and Apple to hit standard and get it pre installed. 

I assume by "Gov built" you mean "Built by a politically connected firm with a no-bid contract".

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 12:06 AM, Jason said:

“I am a very smart lady."

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

McGee said she gave the check to someone she believed was Musk's right-hand man with the promise of getting $6 million back.

She fell for a Nigerian prince scam lololololol

Axios has learned that Carlson and Elon Musk had a conversation about working together, but didn't discuss specifics.

1683454616046.png
WWW.AXIOS.COM

The ousted host "knows where a lot of bodies are buried, and is ready to start drawing a map," said a Carlson source who wasn't authorized to speak publicly.

• Sicko 2

On 5/3/2023 at 9:16 AM, SuperSpreader said:

Seems like an opportunity to create a localized MyChart for first responders/emergency where you get localized info but all managed on the same platform. Gov built, no ads, lightweight (😝), maybe work with Google and Apple to hit standard and get it pre installed. 

Sounds like a job for Activity Pub!

For those unfamiliar, The Verge has a nice piece about it, but the easiest analogy is that it's almost an email-like protocol but for social networks. Theoretically it should allow a user to post on Mastadon, Medium, Wordpress, or any other supported client, and other users could see those posts in a completely different client like Flipboard.

It's both been around a long while and has a way to go, but current Mastadon is built on it, so it definitely works at scale.

I'm starting to get hopeful that it'll take off and then we won't really need a centralized platform for stuff like this. The White House can post press releases to their own site, local officials could post to Mastodon or Medium, orgs like the USGS wouldn't have to pay for API access for automated posts, and users can use any number of clients and get all that content in one place!

Bluesky is also built on a theoretically open platform that could work in a similar way, but it's very much in the earliest stages for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's just going to slot in a puppet, he's probably tired of people being mean.  He really needs someone else overseeing product, his big ideas so far have been charging for what everyone else does for free, trying to turn Twitter into a long form article platform, and that future shit where he wants to add Venmo shit to it.

• True 1

16 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

He's just going to slot in a puppet, he's probably tired of people being mean.  He really needs someone else overseeing product, his big ideas so far have been charging for what everyone else does for free, trying to turn Twitter into a long form article platform, and that future shit where he wants to add Venmo shit to it.

He also wants to make it a dating app apparently. 

5 hours ago, chakoo said:

The chuds are already going after the rumoured new CEO. Lets see how long till elon backtracks.

:duckhuntdog:

She’s a conservative that worked with the trump white house what is their issue? Women are woke or some shit?

2 hours ago, stepee said:

She’s a conservative that worked with the trump white house what is their issue? Women are woke or some shit?

There are a few reasons:

1. The World Economic Forum as mentioned

2. She posted a video in the past telling people to mask up

3. Duh she is a women

:)

1 minute ago, thewhyteboar said:

Mr. Free Speech blocked some Twitter accounts in Turkey cause a despot asked him too. 

I’m imaging a scenario where China asks him to block Taiwan’s Twitter access in return for continuing to allow Teslas to be sold there.  

He also just signed a rocket launch contract with the Turkish despot. 

I'm seeing a bunch of bots in replies all of a sudden with nothing except login info and a URL of random numbers and letters. I have no idea what the scam actually is, all I know is the site feels more washed than ever. Feels like there's no semblance of moderation left.