What's more powerful: your console or your PC?

Paperclyp

What's more powerful: your console or your PC?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What's more powerful: your console or your PC?

• Console
    • PC

Once I purchased a PS5 I crossed over a threshold I haven't been at in some time: my console is probably significantly (?) more powerful than my PC, which was built in 2015 with the help of fine folks on this forum. 

I'm just kinda curious where everyone else is at with that? Maybe post your PC rig to back it up...

1 minute ago, Paperclyp said:

I need to look into what my motherboard can even handle for upgrades at some point, if I can even find a video card when I wanna upgrade. 

I need to upgrade my CPU/mobo, but the CPU I want is really hard to find and I'm not in a huge rush. It limits me a bit, but I'm still getting like 120 FPS in RE8 with RT and everything maxed at 1440p.

My console by a massive margin.  I'm pretty sure it's been 8 years now since I last upgraded my PC.  I had intended to upgrade, but then the world went to shit and at this point, I'll just wait till the whole shortage is over.

43 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Neither! I don't play games anymore. Sad!!

I see myself getting to that point soon. I feel as I get older my interests are switching and gaming will eventually take a back seat. Especially if I meet this imaginary woman I hope to meet and really begin to live a real life.