~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

7 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

So I woke up an hour ago and have to work tonight. I’m still trying to get through this thread and get all the info I can. But this is how I felt after going to bed this morning happy about the Georgia elections. 

shocked donald glover GIF

I posted early this morning it was gonna be a shitshow today. I was just expecting regular riots with Republicans making fools of themselves not this.

1 hour ago, Brick said:

I had to hold back my breath from bursting out laughing to "it's a revolution". :lol:

I did not hold back.  Best laugh of 2021.

34 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

As Johnny Lawrence would say, he looks like a pussy.

31 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Because he does have blood on his hands.

If I had to pick any picture to put next to "racist" in the dictionary, it would be his.  Also the most punchable face.

21 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Holy fuck.

And every major network aired his speech which said the same bullshit.  "Biggest landslide victory in history stolen from us" give me a fucking break.

Worst yet, a solid 40% of the population actually believes him.

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

Boys will be boys!

It's yet another Trump era, lightning fast alteration of what is seen as permissible.

People spend years in prison for hopping the fence and coming within a few hundred feet of the White House....

As someone mentioned earlier in this thread though, we already set the table for this. Most recently in Michigan with the state house being stormed by armed very fine people. And that is hardly the first time white supremacists have been soft peddled from the label of domestic terrorist that many of them deserve.

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Trump wouldn't be able to handle a SFLUFAN ban on D1P!

"Weak Wade 'Rusty' Steel (more like aluminum) unfairly, and unjustly banned me from Day 1 Patch. Totally unfair. Shame what has happened to that board, some say the greatest board, did you know it used to be called Bad Cartridge? Not many people know that. My wonderful lawyer, Rudi Giuliani, and I will be appealing this ban, and I will be voted as new Commissar. I will Make D1P Great Again. Thank you."

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Uaarkson said:

I’m a raging liberal, and there are plenty of places I wouldn’t live without a gun.

Same here... I grew up in a fucked up neighborhood and have had more guns pointed at me then I care to admit. I'm GLAD I didn't have a gun then because I would have probably used it. That said, I'm ALL for repsonsible gun ownwership now even though I think our gun laws need to be overhauled. Its nice that some folks feel safe in their worlds without guns... cool. As a Black Man in this country, I think its borderline irresponsible to NOT be armed these days. 

5 minutes ago, Brick said:

"Weak Wade 'Rusty' Steel (more like aluminum) unfairly, and unjustly banned me from Day 1 Patch. Totally unfair. Shame what has happened to that board, some say the greatest board, did you know it used to be called Bad Cartridge? Not many people know that. My wonderful lawyer, Rudi Giuliani, and I will be appealing this ban, and I will be voted as new Commissar. I will Make D1P Great Again. Thank you."

Close, but he would say "more like tin," and would use the nickname "Tin Pot Wade."