~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

12 minutes ago, Joe said:

I read this 3 times and I still don't really get what it says.

OK I'll break it down.

1. There aren't many day time soaps left. General Hospital is close to the only option.

2. They cut a lot of characters these day usually killing them off for no good reason. Of course you often don't see a body so the show can bring them back at any time.

3. This it more tin foil hat, but I believe they cut and then recast characters because they want to pay less for the same character. The new Nikolas Cassadine is shit.

4. Dante is the son Sonny Corinthos, and Husband of Lulu Spencer. Sometime back Dante went on a mission and got some PTSD shit or whatever and was off the show. Recently they brought him back only to have Lulu get caught in a bombing set up by Cyrus Renault but planted by Julian Jerome. Now that character is off the show as she is in a coma or something and may not live. 

1 minute ago, atom631 said:

all slippery slope arguments. there is no right or wrong answer here until that scenario actually plays out. there is enough evidence that both of us are right.

in the meantime, ill keep my guns.  

I mean... there’s no slippery slope argument here?  I’m not saying that you owning guns is step one of a twelve step plan to armed insurrection or some shit.  All I’m saying is that your family is still alive without once resorting to your gun and there are other options available that don’t escalate a situation to potentially deadly violence.  

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Im indifferent to whether they do it or not....BUT they better have their ducks in a row because at that point Trump would incite them to go even wilder than today.... stupid or not those folks feel wronged and the proud boys (whoever) are ready to pounce and take those folks in

12 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

As much as I admire your iron fist and thirst for the blood of traitors, even you would not be able to build guillotines fast enough to deal with this.

Build them? I assume he has a full fleet of them stored in a secure storage facility, ready to be deployed when the time comes (which it has, btw). 

3 minutes ago, Brick said:

I had to hold back my breath from bursting out laughing to "it's a revolution". :lol:

I had the EXACT same reaction. I was like: WAT

2 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

The drinking starts early tonight everyone.

I had a drink prepared for when the Chinooks and Black Hawks took off and downed my first drink when the first tear gas went. This is what I waited for all day.

Crazy... on his last day as Majority Leader people from Turtles own party stormed the Capitol building.

Its so annoying because Turtle wanted the nonsense to wnd even though his own party had incited their anger hoping that would be reflected in the votes during the election and in Georgia