Breaking: suspected car bomb explosion in downtown Nashville

2 hours ago, CayceG said:

Now... The person of interest could have been named just because some neighbor called in the RV tip to the Feds and they did what I did--looked his name up, found his address, and now they're at his place. 

I'm not familiar as to why the house would be sold for $0.00 to someone in LA literally one month ago... But I'm sure they'll be knocking on her door as well. 

Was it a quitclaim deed or warranty deed?

9 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Quit Claim Deed. My guess is that means he transferred ownership of the property expecting to... not need it any longer. 

Anyway, here's a pic from downtown:

Of yea if it was a QCD then I'd bet either he gave it away to suicide bomb himself, or perhaps he was required by law (divorce) to deed it to her and he was just like "Alt-F4!!!" 

1 hour ago, CayceG said:

Quit Claim Deed. My guess is that means he transferred ownership of the property expecting to... not need it any longer. 

Anyway, here's a pic from downtown:

Here's a 'before' shot. This part of 2nd Avenue was always beautiful. Touristy, or not. 

unknown.png?width=1401&height=670

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Oh for fuck’s sake.

What is it about 5g that makes people so ducking paranoid?  I don’t remember this much bullshit over 3g or 4g,

Because Bill Gates and Microsoft control 5g and made COVID-19 to inject you with the Mark of the Beast trackers from the book of Revelations in the Bible. What, Bill Gates doesn't work at Microsoft anymore? What, Microsoft doesn't even have a 5g-capable phone in their product portfolio? What does the Bible have anything to do with this?

None of this matters. This is all Q bullshit. Q has taken every conspiracy and rolled it up into one shitty turdball and we're all dumber as a species because of it.

Bill Gates is a great target for them because he doesn't really act like one of the richest men on Earth. It's just easier to make up conspiracies about him than to acknowledge that the vast majority of the ultra-wealthy are broken humans. One of the richest man on Earth is using his billions to try to cure diseases and feed the poor in Africa? That can't possibly be true, so he must be experimenting on them or some other insanity.

32 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Because 5G waves will turn you into Hillary Clinton!

(I dunno come up with some outrageous thing that dumb people wouldn't like and you have the reason why people don't like 5G)

We know 5G is the just a way to 6G.

66, with the final 6 being Gates!

Part of it started because the spectrum used by 5G may cause interference with weather monitoring(water vapor specifically) equipment as some 5G frequency pollution may be mistaken for water vapor. I'm really unsure how founded this fear is anymore, but leave it to the Q freaks and baseless conspiracy nuts to take that nugget of fact and run with it to 5G controlling your body or some shit like that

From what I “understood” of the conspiracy stuff before Q took hold of it a lot of it was fears over radiation like the cell towers putting out so much radiation that it will kill you and/or warp your mind and health.

At least that is the kind of stuff I mostly heard about from my Dad because sadly he’s been into this stuff pre Q, it’s kind of his mid life crisis thing and then it kept going.

It was mostly just weird harmless stuff before but now there’s like demon lizards eating babies and shit so it’s all complicated.

2 hours ago, CayceG said:

The president can sit his ass down if he has the desire to comment on this. We've already had plenty of right wing media figures opine about how "their city" will rebuild (despite having moved here within the last year). We don't need more empty platitudes. 

But his ass is bigly voluminous, not many chairs can accommodate it.

29 minutes ago, stepee said:

From what I “understood” of the conspiracy stuff before Q took hold of it a lot of it was fears over radiation like the cell towers putting out so much radiation that it will kill you and/or warp your mind and health.

At least that is the kind of stuff I mostly heard about from my Dad because sadly he’s been into this stuff pre Q, it’s kind of his mid life crisis thing and then it kept going.

It was mostly just weird harmless stuff before but now there’s like demon lizards eating babies and shit so it’s all complicated.

There was a teacher in our school division that insisted she had wifi fatigue syndrome or some such bullshit. She insisted that the wiwi AP in her classroom's ceiling was causing all kinds of issues with her health (she taught in a computer lab). I'm sure you can all anticipate the kicker here...there was no access point in the ceiling since all the PCs were hardwired with ethernet lines. lol. There are legitimately people out there that think any form of radio waves cause health issues.

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

There was a teacher in our school division that insisted she had wifi fatigue syndrome or some such bullshit. She insisted that the wiwi AP in her classroom's ceiling was causing all kinds of issues with her health (she taught in a computer lab). I'm sure you can all anticipate the kicker here...there was no access point in the ceiling since all the PCs were hardwired with ethernet lines. lol. There are legitimately people out there that think any form of radio waves cause health issues.

1425666867375167.jpg?crop=0.939491586108

8 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

People think their smart meter does the same thing.... Nevermind the fact that TV and radio waves have been all around us our entire lives... 

The first conspiracies are coming out now. My mom texted me and asked if I had heard anything about it being a missile that struck the AT&T building and it being about the Georgia voting system stuff. Where did she get this?

She saw people "throwing in their 2 cents" on the local news Facebook posts. 

I told her to not pay attention to that bullshit. 

• Guillotine 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

10 years ago I was reading about a study where they stuck people claiming cellular allergies in an MRI machine and showed them cell phones with the batteries pulled. Their brains lit up like Christmas trees. Never mind that the MRI machine itself should have been causing them problems if their claimed syndromes were real.

8 minutes ago, Ominous said:

People think their smart meter does the same thing.... Nevermind the fact that TV and radio waves have been all around us our entire lives... 

Yep, all this shit you guys are talking about, he believes in all of that. You can pretty much tell the guy any story about how 5G is bad for you and he is fucking there.

He only BARELY made it through not linking it to covid because he was able to accept geographically and deployment wise it’s a non starter.

And yeah, he’s doing the turning off wifi most of the time (he has a ethernet chord touted to the living room with an adapter to connect to his phone...), some weird “protection” stuff in his bedroom, annoyingly puts his phone in airplane mode whenever he goes out, all that stuff.

I mean yeah it’s probably not like bad for you to avoid some of this stuff to a degree but same of course can be said for so many aspects of modern life.

2 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I am well aware of that, I should have been more clear. This will likely embolden groups to take it to this level or farther more often.

I doubt it. Because the rest of this year and most of 2019 has plenty of truther/5G/covid/anti-government/Q bullshit actions that are going to feed into it more than a lone bomber that didn't actually want to kill anyone.

It’s scary how a suicide bombing that easily could have killed innocent people and caused tons of damage to the area will not be a sign to the people who follow this shit that maybe it’s time to take a step back and rethink the types of people they are listening to.

Instead, I think a lot are yeah going to be taking it that the dude is a martyr and died to save lives of others. That this doesn’t show how crazy these people are, it shows that if people are risking their lives to stop it then it MUST be really bad.

Though, this story actually isn’t getting much traction so likely nobody will be thinking about this in a couple days, but I mean it’ll be about the same when people do die.