Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

12 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

Funny because that is the one I already chose to smoke today.

Good choice. Watching CNN with my mom and she is getting nervous with Trump possibly winning. So she asked me to grab her something to calm her nerves. So more Jack Herer on the way

3 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

I know we are all pissed/anxious/fucking terrified about Florida, but Biden has several paths to victory without it. If Biden wins Florida, he pretty much has the election in the bag. Without it, he still has a good chance.

Yeah, I was just hoping it would be easy this time around. 

23 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Other areas are better for Biden:

NATE SILVER
NOV. 3, 7:15 PM
Pinellas County in Florida, home to Tampa, looks promising for Biden so far. He leads by about 37,000 votes with 75 percent reported. That number so far includes very little Election Day vote, which will help Republicans. But Republicans led the Election Day vote by around 21,000. So if the vote matches party registration — which it may not! — Biden would win a county that Clinton lost by 1 point in 2016.

Yes, MD is a sore spot right now for Biden. Yeesh.

But Duval and Pinellas look to flip, and he's cutting down on the margins in many other counties. 

We'll see. Nobody's gonna call FL right now lol

Just now, MarSolo said:

Am I reading something different? I’m seeing Biden ahead in Miami-Dade with 84% in.

It’s not whether he is ahead, he will win there, it’s by what margin. He was trailing HRC’s vote share in 2016 by 10+ points with the early ballots.