Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Something funny to think about. My Mother in Law tried to make a bet with me tonight. Biden wins she gives me $200 and if Trump wins I owe her $100 (I didn't take it).

:facepalm: 

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Brb, I'm having a moment. That is fucking RICH!

A canadian moment? :batting:

2 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I’m bowing out. I can’t take this shit. I will play video games and let someone text me who won. Fuck this. Fuck you. 

king kong middle finger GIF

I’m thinking about doing the same. Between being sick and my anxiety / depression being higher than usual lately, not sure my psyche can take an entire evening of this.

• Like 1

Just now, Jason said:

South Carolina Senate hasn't been called yet even though it's been called for Trump. That'd be extremely weird if it split that way between the two races.

Why would that be weird? The Senate race is a lot closer than the Presidential race in SC.

Just now, Joe said:

Why would that be weird? The Senate race is a lot closer than the Presidential race in SC.

It just seems surprising for the downballot effect on the Senate race (or going the other way, the upballot effect for Biden) to be basically nonexistent if it splits that way.

Just now, Jason said:

It just seems surprising for the downballot effect on the Senate race (or going the other way, the upballot effect for Biden) to be basically nonexistent if it splits that way.

Now I get why you didn't want to post a map :p

Just now, chakoo said:

Even if texas doesn't turn blue this is insane that we're even remotely close this time around. Texas always sounded like a pipe dream.

Texas Republicans in the mid 00s - Move to Texas! Lots of sunshine and low taxes!

Texas Republicans in 2020 - Oh shi....

Just now, marioandsonic said:

Guys...I think I'm done.  It's over.  It's all over.

Not even close, bud. Trump has to run the table on a LOT of states that aren’t yet rounding into shape for him. But maybe get offline for a bit.

2 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Even if texas doesn't turn blue this is insane that we're even remotely close this time around. Texas always sounded like a pipe dream.

The amount of immigration from CA, CO, IL and other places to Texas is insane. That’s what would make the state flip, not a growing Hispanic community (that doesn’t vote).