Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

Biden has improved in the cities, but some coastal and rural areas have shifted even further to Trump.

Again, you have to be very careful with the early numbers as they will be biased to Biden. He needs bigger leads than we are seeing 😬

1 minute ago, TheLeon said:

Fuck this. Shit has just started and I'm done already. I'm slamming some Tylenol PM (the strongest thing I have in my apartment, goddammit) and watching Studio Ghibli movies until I pass out. See you all in hell. 

Which Ghibli movie? Totoro would be good here. 

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Again, you have to be very careful with the early numbers as they will be biased to Biden. He needs bigger leads than we are seeing 😬

My man there is no rhyme or reason as to what is the ‘early’ vote and what isn’t, cool your jets. 

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

It seems the Latino vote has shifted to the GOP across the board, which explains the poor performance in some areas (Biden still winning the Latino vote in most places, but not by the same margins as Clinton).

They fucking knew it, too, and they barely gave a shit. So frustrating.

Just now, Chris- said:

My man there is no rhyme or reason as to what is the ‘early’ vote and what isn’t, cool your jets. 

What are you talking about? They are reporting the type of vote (Mail in, early in person, same day in person) for most states and the early votes in most state by party affiliation have overrepresented Dems in every state.

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

On the other hand, Biden seems to be slapping in Ohio.

If Biden wins Ohio and it's indicative of how he's gonna do in the rest of the rust belt, he only needs to flip WI, MI, OH, and PA to pull it off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe said:

They fucking knew it, too, and they barely gave a shit. So frustrating.

Hard to go all in on a group that doesn’t usually vote, especially when the old white voter is so dependable and shifting towards Biden. Can’t realistically go for everyone at once.