Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

What a great idea. So this was posted earlier and I actually knew the answer immediately, but I kept updating this damn thread during the primary when everyone was dropping out. How will you do on this?

Three of these people ran for president this year. One of these is a stock image.

EjoQyDWXsAAHOyC?format=jpg&name=medium

EjoQ35WXYAIrUpQ?format=jpg&name=small

EjoTZCRWsAILLMj?format=png&name=small

EjoThYHWsAIKxvn?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

What a great idea. So this was posted earlier and I actually knew the answer immediately, but I kept updating this damn thread during the primary when everyone was dropping out. How will you do on this?

Three of these people ran for president this year. One of these is a stock image.

EjoQyDWXsAAHOyC?format=jpg&name=medium

EjoQ35WXYAIrUpQ?format=jpg&name=small

EjoTZCRWsAILLMj?format=png&name=small

EjoThYHWsAIKxvn?format=jpg&name=small

3 is the stock photo.

23 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

lol somebody was finally brave enough to tell him that his calling off the "negotiations" made him look stupid as usual

Reminds me of when he owned the shutdown with Pelosi.

There is a huge difference between being responsible for shitty policy(which the GOP usually is) and openly owning it(which the GOP is usually smart enough to avoid).

I’m not really understanding the criticism of being overly pessimistic and to follow the data when the vast majority of simulations being run erupt in chaos. Is it “follow the data! Well... not that data” :confused:

0f75391f-4ad5-498c-ba20-941754553f5c-AP_
WWW.USATODAY.COM

A team of experts who gamed out the Nov. 3 election found an "alarming" risk of a contested outcome and the possibility of a constitutional crisis.

IIRC one group ran 500 simulations based on various data and only a single one of those 500 didn’t erupt in chaos. This is where my personal pessimism is coming from - the only “safe” outcome is if Biden wins in a landslide on election night, which will not happen due to delays in mail-in counting caused by the GOP being a bunch of fuckers.

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I’m not really understanding the criticism of being overly pessimistic and to follow the data when the vast majority of simulations being run erupt in chaos. Is it “follow the data! Well... not that data” :confused:

WWW.USATODAY.COM

A team of experts who gamed out the Nov. 3 election found an "alarming" risk of a contested outcome and the possibility of a constitutional...

IIRC one group ran 500 simulations based on various data and only a single one of those 500 didn’t erupt in chaos. This is where my personal pessimism is coming from - the only “safe” outcome is if Biden wins in a landslide on election night, which will not happen due to delays in mail-in counting caused by the GOP being a bunch of fuckers.

Video/interview on it via Samantha Bee’s show:

18 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

WWW.USATODAY.COM

A team of experts who gamed out the Nov. 3 election found an "alarming" risk of a contested outcome and the possibility of a constitutional crisis.

My straw man is that it boils down to "look at what they're openly saying and doing" vs "there's no way they'd do that"

8 hours ago, osxmatt said:

I declassified it long ago!

I’m trying to get my head around what they’re saying happened here.

The declassified info apparently indicates Brennan knew that Hillary planned on stirring up a scandal that tied Trump to Russian Intelligence Services. (And that Obama was at one point briefed on it)  What I can’t divine is whether it also clearly indicates the Mueller investigation was based on that—or whether the latter is an extra conspiratorial conjecture Republicans are making?