Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

lolololololol

For fuck's sake it is 2020! If Anderson Cooper can have a holographic Michael Jackson sing about the 50 states during election coverage, then we can put two candidates in remote locations for the debate...just like in 1960 with Kennedy vs Nixon!

Mother doesn't allow Mike Pence to be alone with the hologram of a woman.

22 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

lolololololol

For fuck's sake it is 2020! If Anderson Cooper can have a holographic Michael Jackson sing about the 50 states during election coverage, then we can put two candidates in remote locations for the debate...just like in 1960 with Kennedy vs Nixon!

Seriously, the barriers added at my local Starbucks drive thru are probably more protective than that

Just now, SlipperySlope said:

I hope he tests positive before the debate and it's called off w/ that bs

Since it’s 2020, I bet he’s currently incubating and not shedding the virus, meaning he’ll test negative... and during the debate he’ll begin shedding and be infectious. HURRAY 2020!!!

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

8 days later it's highly unlikely, but its 2020 so....

You can go the entire incubation period (14-days) without shedding apparently (and some shed for practically the entire incubation period). The longer it’s been, the less likely you’re not shedding, of course, but it’s still possible. I think the average is 7-10 days of shedding while incubating, though...? 
I mean, I’m not being serious with that previous post, but :p 

He lives in Illinois, though, and promised if Trump won the state to sign the deed of his house over to someone upset with him. He supported Yang in the primary.  

I think if you're a straight-up libertarian, you either vote strategically or always vote L. Like him:

penn-jillette-before-after-1560529425.jp

Penn Jillette voted Libertarian every election, but in 2016 saw the polls in Nevada and decided to cast a vote for Hillary while "trading" with his Democratic friends in deep blue states. One of the guys on his podcast/show/whatever it was also did that, while the other did Gary Johnson.

5 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

The Bone is right in the sense if you shit all over someone, they are much less likely to support you or your cause.  But I think in general, both sides (BOTH SIDES!!) do this to undecided/independent voters.  

Also didn't he admit to voting Trump in 2016? And now he is saying he voted Clinton? I remember that being a big deal, when he said he voted for Trump. He seems like a total shit bag anyway.