Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

8 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I keep wondering myself.

The last 10 days of 2016 were so rough. It surprises me to this day that many thought Trump had no chance even as the polls tightened considerably.

What were the final polls of 2016 saying?  I know Hillary was still up before election night.

3 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

What were the final polls of 2016 saying?  I know Hillary was still up before election night.

She was up by around 3 points the day of. The change was pretty big. This was the polling up until October 28, before any polling occurred that took the Comey letter into account.

ovvkoOx.png

And this was the following week:

h8fbND8.png

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

She was up by around 3 points the day of. The change was pretty big. This was the polling up until October 28, before any polling occurred that took the Comey letter into account.

ovvkoOx.png

And this was the following week:

h8fbND8.png

Thanks.

I don't know if this double-digit lead of Biden's that most of the polls are showing is sustainable, but if Biden can at least manage to be up by 5-6 points the day of, we should be okay

1 hour ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Yeah - that must be it!  

Thank ya much!

Sorry I kept searching because I know I saw it on FB and now I can't find it. Can't find my post on here about it either.

I found two other candidates though:

6dcd7643-db93-4ca0-8bb5-66b610624fec-202
SECURE.ACTBLUE.COM

Donate to up to 24 candidates at once and help #FlipTheSenate!

sl_senateLanding_meta.png
SWINGLEFT.ORG

Help win a Democratic Senate majority this November.

2 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Hahaha Pence is so full of shit.

"Pence, could you explain to us why you and the Trump administration thought the Rose Garden event was a good idea?"

"American families have sacrificed so much to put their family and neighbors first."

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• Confused 1

"stop playing politics with people's lives"

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

1 minute ago, Jason said:

"stop playing politics with people's lives"

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

• Thanks 1